ICICI Bank / cheque related query, one says cheque was bounced but amount was debited

1 India Review updated:

Hi, I am Naveen Kumar Korpole, a policy holder of ‘Aviva Life Insurance’. I am drafting this complaint against ICICI bank and Aviva Life Insurance with deep regret. Though I paid the premium payment for this current year (I paid the amount through my ICICI account cheque and amount was debited from my account towards Aviva Life Insurance successfully) but i did not receive premium receipt from Aviva Life Insurance organization. When I asked the customer care people of Aviva Life Insurance, they informed me that my policy was lapsed due to cheque was bounced which I produced. Than I checked with my account and asked ICICI bank manager, they informed that the amount already debited towards Aviva Life Insurance without any failure of cheque bouncing. Than I attached the scanned copy of my bank statement (which shows that amount was debited towards Aviva Life Insurance). Though I provided all the details and called my self to inform about this with spending about 50 rupees, there is no proper response from any of these. I gave my contact number again but nobody was ready to help me regarding this. I don’t know fault maid by whom but I am facing lot of problem with this. I am very disappointed with this.

Thanks,
Naveen
[protected]

Na

Comments

• Go
      8th of Nov, 2008

i m ur car loan custmer & i want my cheque status i have doubt in my mind my cheques are clearing or not.(car loan holder name:mr.tarachand gulabrao dake)

• Go
      8th of Nov, 2008

i am ur car loan custmer & i want my cheque status, i have dought in my mind my cheques are clearing or not.(car loan holder name:mr.tarachand gulabrao dake)