ICICI Bank / status regarding personal loan ([protected])

Dear Sir,
Please confirm me my balance of loan against loan sr no [protected]. please mail the status.

Ravi Prakash Mishra
[protected]

Comments

• Vi
      12th of Oct, 2008

my a/c internet banking no did not match in internet

• Vi
      12th of Oct, 2008

your imobile service not working in my mobile plese chech and infome.

• Pr
      13th of Oct, 2008

my complaint sr .no is SR81750261 PL SEND ME STATUS ON MY PHONE NO 9818494299

PROMILA

promila_rohilla@yahoo.cm

• Ni
      9th of Apr, 2009

I am account holder of ICICI Bank gurgaon &
    I submitted my ATM Card in ATM mechine to withdraw the cash 5000/ but at taht time it was not out by the ATM mechine on then after 1 hour again i tried for 5000/. then cash is out by the ATM mechine . But at taht time in my total amount 10, 000 is deducted . even i get only 5000. . so please credit my A/c by 5000. which is wrongly deducted by the ATM mechine.
    I use the ATM of HDFC Bank Please help me As soon as possible

• Gu
      10th of Aug, 2009

My name is gundala sreenivasa rao, my DOB is 04-05 1960. I want clear my personal loan for next month.ie sept 2009,
    My account number is 00008607382, my loan amount is Rs. 75000/- installment is Rs. 2826/-, what is the amount
    if I clear next month 22nd.

pl. give me the details .

Thanks

gundala, My email gundalasrinu@yahoo.co.in

• Rc
      20th of May, 2010

Dear sir,
    please confirm me my balance loan against. Loan agreement LPCBT00010716559. please mail the status. My email address is jasper.teacher@gmail.com

R C Jasper Margaret.

• Ra
      9th of Jul, 2010

I am account holder(025401516544) of ICICI Bank greater noida &
    I submitted my ATM Card in ATM mechine to withdraw the cash 1100/ but at that time it was not out by the ATM mechine on then after some time again i tried for 1100/. but cash is not out by the ATM mechine . But at that time in my total amount 1100 is deducted . so please credit my A/c by 1100. which is wrongly deducted by the ATM mechine.
    I use the ATM of HDFC Bank at IILM COLLEGE GREATER NOIDA Please help me As soon as possible

4th of Oct, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have taken personal loan in ICICI bank.please confirm me my balance loan against. Loan agreement LPvjw00011838414k. please mail the status. My email address is Samardth@gmail.com

• Ti
      29th of Jun, 2011

Sir
    please send to my personal loan balance amount. Loan a/c No
    LPCGP00013849876.

• Ka
      21st of Oct, 2011

I am account holder of ICICI Bank at janakpuri .
    I submitted my ATM Card in ATM mechine at Gaziabad ATM (state bank of India ) to withdraw the cash 5000/ but as i was late in collection the money it went back inside the ATM machine . and now my account is showing 5000/= Rs deducted . I put the complain on the same evening dated 18.10.2011 and my complain no. is SR194128965. so please credit my A/c by 5000. which is wrongly deducted by the ATM machine.
    I use the ATM of HDFC Bank Please help me As soon as possible.

• Ic
      24th of Oct, 2011

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your SR number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

• Sh
      17th of Feb, 2012

Dear sir,
    please confirm me my balance loan against. Loan agreement LPGUW00012033066. please mail the status. My email address is shon.singh@yahoo.com

shon singh