ICICI Bank / unjustified freezing of saving a/c against unjustified balance of credit card for cancelled icici health insurance policy
I am Sukhchain Singh from Ludhiana Punjab & having saving a/c [protected] in ICICI Bank Frz. Gandhi Market Br. Ludhiana. ICICI Bank alloted me a credit card [protected] with credit limit of Rs. 20000/- & then proposed a health insurance policy debiting Rs. 12000/- to
my credit card a/c on 13-10-2006 in a self styled manner without my any request for credit card as well as insurance policy. On receiving insurance proposal I immediately back-referred for cancellation of insurance policy as well as credit card.ICICI cancelled this policy vide
its letters dated 31-10-2006, 13-11-2006 & [protected](copies in attachment).I also received an e-mail dated 9-2-2008 from ICICI that my policy had been cancelled w.e.f. 27-10-2006 & full refund of Rs.12000/-
had been credited to my credit card a/c (copy of e-mail in in attachments).
But ICICI Bank has been showing Rs.15081/63P debit in my credit card a/c & marked lien on my saving a/c for Rs.17192/63 w.e.f. Nov.2007.
Inspite of repeated requests & representations till today ICICI has not removed lien from my saving a/c. ICICI has harrasing me since last two years by raising unjustified debit to my credit card & freezing my hard earned money in my saving a/c. Kindly help me. Thanks.
SUKHCHAIN SINGH #12446 STREET 9 VISHAVKARMA COLONY LUDHIANA-141003. MOBILE-[protected]
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme