[Resolved] ICICI Bank / debit card fee charged
I am a student and had a savings account with icici bank. As a student i always kept track of the small amount of funds i had in savings. One fine day i noticed i was charged Rs 111/- as a debit card fee and when i asked the manager of icici bank Margao, Goa he informed me that the fee was valid and could not be reversed even if i wished to close my account the next day itself.
I wish to express disatisfaction with icici as for me even the Rs 100/- make a huge difference.
This account is hacked and therefore suspended. Please contact the administrator further information The website is hacked too so please see your service provider about discussing the contents of this page
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission