ICICI Bank / statement of account

1 India Review updated:

Hi !!
I am an ICICI bank customer at Patna for quite sometime. I am not sure, if only I am having this problem. For my SB a/c, the Bank used to send me one statement monthly/ trimonthly basis. After sometime, they stopped sending these without any notice. As, I was also out of Patna for about 3 yrs, I could not track it as such. Once these private banks do not give you Passbooks of your account, the only link is the statement sent, either physically, or thru' mails !! When I asked about it in a bnak branch, the lady at the counter had to say that she herself has not gt hr statement for yrs altogether !! Last week, when I sent an e-mail to their head office, they replied in 4 days !!! again, after 3 days smone from bank called on my cell asking, for how many months I had not got the statement, How many times I had complained, !!!? they ask these silly questions to distract u !!! I just told them I m going to close my a/c & that's all !!

Comments

• Ve
      27th of May, 2011

Dear Sir,

Pl sent the original Statement copy i am not received from 01.01.2011 to 31.03.2011 by post r courier ( i have received till Date 31.12.2010)
    U r Sending e statement i don't no our password. pl sent sms password to my mobile.

Thanks & Regards

B.Venkateshwarlu
    Hyderabad
    09000081665.

• Ve
      27th of May, 2011

Pl send statement previous u sending same address.

Thanks & Regards
    B.Venkateshwarlu
    Hyderabad

• Dr
      29th of Jan, 2012

DEAR SIR, this is one of the worst complaint for ur branch in gaya {bihar] i think. i m an nri woking in ksa as doctor.this vacation i wanted to open an nri account in ur branch gaya bihar for that purpose i taken one draft mentioning icici bank from here so that if i show tis they will directly open my account but THE MANAGER either he dont how to open the account nor his subordinates .they first assure me that they will open my account then they started giving me date daily iused to visit that branch for this purpose daily ultimately in last moment they told v r unable to open ur acoount in one month time. they all wasted my time if i would have gone in any bank thay might opened it fastly lastly i returned back to my work place and cancelled draft and suffered a loss of 5000rs.this is the . worst service i hv ever seen by any bank..
    Thanking u.

• Ic
      8th of Feb, 2012

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '2653736' in the subject line.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

• Da
      13th of Aug, 2012

Sirs,
    I am especially talking all the seniors at ICICI bank. In above comments, all the sweet words are there & no action been taken. With regard to my above complaint, which is already in place, even on this site, in further development, I want to mention that, I closed this account- no- 625901132320, & the agent who was handling it, told me to leave about 100-200 bucks & withdraw balance amount. The bank would close it automatically. I followed it. Much later, Suddenly, 16.3.2012, 20:20, I got an sms stating that my balance is Rs. -15289/- (I repeat, minus Fifteen thousand two hundred & eighty nine only) !! Now, the point is, they didn't send monthly statement. had they sent, I could know it beforehand, that I need to pay the fine in time. This, from a national level bank, is disgusting, the least to say. So, Please, please, please do something for your rotten system !!! _Daya shankar Prasad, 9661116675, dayaprasad05@gmail.com

• Ic
      21st of Aug, 2012

Hi Daya,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Regards,