ICICI Bank / non-receipt of demand draft no. 003027 (service request no. sr139793746) even after 13 days

India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I had made an online service request for a DD worth Rs. 1155 on 28th April, 2010 to ICICI bank. The same day, i was got the confirmation mail that the draft has been created and sent to my residential address via Sigma Courier Agency; SMS details-"SR139793746-Demand Draft number 003027 sent on 28-04-2010 via sigma courier vide AWB 569545. you will receive it in 4 working days".
But, i have yet not received the DD. When i contacted to the Bank, its representative said that Sigma courier delivery boy was gone to my house, but my house was locked. But, it is totally false claim. My house is manned 24 hours a day. My family reside in the house. Suppose even if my house was locked, then it is the responsibility of the courier boy to stick a slip in the house. But there was no slip found stuck in my house. When i said to the ICICI bank representative that the delivery boy has told a lie, then he ("As per our telephonic conversation on your land line number [protected], at 03.20 p.m.on May 07, 2010 your query has been attended. We request you to wait for 3 working days and if you have not received
the DD we request you to write to us."-N Ramachandra Rao, Customer Service Officer, ICICI Bank Limited) that he would look into the matter and send the courier again by 12th May, 2010.
Now today he has written me a mail, in which he said that i would have to collect the DD from my Main Branch-Nariman Point, MUMBAI. I reside in Thane, and why i would to go to Nariman Point branch to collect the same, as it is the ICICI bank and SIGMA courier fault. Why i would suffer for the fault committed by ICICI bank and SIGMA courier. Please look into the matter sir, so that i get the DD before the forenoon of 15th May, 2010, because i will go to my hometown on 15th May, 2010.

Hoping of speedy redressal.

Navin Kumar,
[protected], [protected].

Nk

Comments

• Ic
      12th of May, 2010

Hi Navin,

We understand that our official has contacted you and as per your request re-dispatched the DD to your communication address.

ICICI Customer Service Team

• Nk
      12th of May, 2010

Dear Sir,

Being a responsible customer, i will wait for the re-dispatched DD till 15th May, 2010 before taking any further action.

Navin Kumar.

• Ic
      14th of May, 2010

Dear Navin,

As confirmed by you, the DD has been received.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

• Nk
      15th of May, 2010

Yes, I have received the DD. Thanks for co-operation.