ICICI Bank / decilined charges
This is very astonishing word first time i am hearing and been charge me for "TRANSACTION DECLINING CHARGES" Rs, 28/- Charged by ICICI Bank for each transactio declined.
This is very unfair towards customers for transaction declining also banks are charging decling charges.
I want to confirm from the Banking authorities? Whether the above rule exist or Not.
If Exists I want alert all the Banking customers be careful while making ATM with drawals.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme