Ici Dulux Paint / terrible paint!
I bought some non-drip dulux gloss paint a few months ago. When I opened the tin it was clearly liquid gloss. I couldn't find the receipt to return it, so used it but it all dripped and ran. Terrrible and I had to buy more paint and redo the whole job plus the sanding etc to dry and get rid of the drips and waves.
I wrote to ICI in Slough, saying they had put wrong labels on cans and shld do a product recall.
All I got back was a letter of excuses saying it was because of the hot weather! I live in Scotland and although summer good, not as hot as down south.
I wrote to them again, saying I was not happy with their reply and that I did know the difference between non-drip gloss paint and liquid gloss and had expected them to do something about it rather than make excuses. THEY DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO REPLY.
Since then, I found the receipt and B&Q took it back BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER BUY DULUX PAINT AGAIN!! The goods were not as the description and not fit for the purpose and they have contravened the Sale of Goods Act and were not prepared to do anything about it. If I buy a top brand I expect the paint to be good and to fit the description.
More Ici Dulux Paint Complaints & Reviews
- dulux brilliant white paint - yellowing
- Ici Dulux Paint - easy clean
- Ici Dulux Paints - brilliant white gloss
- Dulux matt emulsion (walls and Ceilings) - not fit for purpose
- Dulux Paints - dulux caramel latte kitchen
- Dulux Paints - dulux eggshell pure brilliant white. quick dry
- Dulux Paints - dulux weathershield max exp pbw 5lt
- Dulux Paints - paint
- [Resolved] Dulux Paints - kitchen paint frosted steel
- [Resolved] Dulux Paints - dulux non drip gloss paint pure brilliant white