ICFreeShipping.com / 12.97 per month charge not requested

1 Lakeland, FL, United States Review updated:

I did not sign up for this IC Freeshipping.com. They have taken 12.97 out of my bank acct 2 months in a row
I am filing Fraud alert with my Bank tomorrow. I have not ordered anything that would be shipped from them. Certainly not for 12.97 a month. I will not send you copies of my bank statements.

Comments

• Cl
      17th of May, 2012

I did not sign up for IC Freeshipping.com they have taken money from my Bank acct the last 2 months in the amount of $12.97
    each month. I am filing a fraud alert with my Credit union tomorrow in the AM.
    This is not right.

• Wi
      24th of Jul, 2012

Did you online shop at redenvelope.com ? They partner with freeshipping to rip you off. At checkout there was some fine print you missed and signed up for this scam charge of $12.97 per month. Avoid redenvelope.com - do not online shop there.

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2012

my sister-in-law works for state district attorney & if you don't want to get prosecuted, put my 12.97 back NOW NOW [email protected] contact me NOW

12th of Jun, 2018

@Cathy scharer Call your credit card company they will assist you in a credit.

• Hi
      2nd of Jan, 2013

What is wrong with you people! I've called every month for the last few months to discontinue the charges for free shippng! I have never used this service and would like a complete refund. Ruth ann

• Jg
      19th of Jul, 2013

I also have been scammed ... I never approved this charge or service, but when I ordered some products from Sheri's Berries ... some how my order was linked to ongoing monthly charges that I NEVER USED nor was aware of until they showed up.

• Ru
      3rd of Dec, 2014

I have been charged $12.97 per month starting in January of 2014 to my credit card. I did not sign up for this free shipping service and have received nothing in regard to this company in the last 11 months. Is there a way that I can have them return this stolen money to me? Who can I e-mail, write or call regarding this? Thank you. Ruth Pittmon

12th of Jun, 2018

@Ruth Pittmon Call your credit card company. My charges were for 3 mos before I noticed it. They are a scam...and are stealing millions, maybe billions from online users. 100, 000 users online is a $1.3 million monthly. That number of users is very conservative. Part of the scam is that most ppl will not notice a $12.97 charge.

28th of Apr, 2015

Also got scamed..12.97$ is deducted from my account on single day.

20th of Jul, 2015

I did not sign up for Ic free shipping.com for 12.97 per month. I don't buy enough stuff off the internet to allow for 12.97 per month. I will be reporting it to my bank today as spam and fraud. They have taken it out of my bank acct. 2 months in a row. Thank you, Donna Hess

12th of Jun, 2018

@Donna Hess call bank and have it credited. I even cancelled my cc and had a new one reissued. See my review.

• Ko
      12th of Aug, 2015

I just looked at a pending debit from this company which I did not authorize. I contacted my bank for a new card so that it doesn't continue. You can never get a hold of anyone with this company.

@Kody3 Have the previous charges credited as well

30th of Jan, 2017

I was also scammed for $12.97 they are rip offs its a big scam

12th of Jun, 2018

@Donnie Jean Durrence Hendrik Call your cc company they will have it removed.

12th of Jun, 2018

They are not registered With Better Business Bureau! I was scammed for 3 mos 12.97 before I realized that those charge were reoccurring monthly and shame on me I typically scrutinize my charges, but the intent of this scam is that ppl will not notice such an insignificant charge! Doing this to 100, 000 customers is a $1, 300, 000 business and that is conservative for the number of online shoppers that this is happening to. It occurred when I ordered flowers from a website. Supposedly there was a pop up when I ordered the flowers and I completed a 2 pg application. so they piggybacked onto my cc information...Very frightening and frustrating that this is always happening. No problem getting credited by them as I had a conference call with my Credit Card company agent. Note: I requested that application I supposedly completed be emailed to me... surprisingly enough they have not sent it...imagine that because it is a lie. For extra protection, I cancelled my cc and requested a new one.

• Ih
      17th of Dec, 2018

I too have had money taken out of my account for this and I did not sign up for it as far as I know..please cancel my subscription to this..I was lucky enough to notice it before theystarted taking the 12.97 0ut so I am only out 1.98...but I do not want this membership...