ICFAI University / Course material not received

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir

I have enrolled for distance mba with icfai and my enrolment number is mba2043206. I have registered for jan 2011 exams for the below subjects :

1) accounting for decision making i & ii
2) human resource management i & ii

I have written numerous emails to ssd@icfaiuniversity. In and ssd@iutripura. Edu. In to send the course material for me to prepare for the exam but till date i have not received a single reply. . I have called up the 1800 numerous times but this number is also busy in another call (Tried for 3 days for 2 - 3 hours and each time same response) , i guess they lift the receiver and keep it off the hook

With less than a month for the exams now, i have still not received the study material. . Pls assist to get the course material asap. . I think icfai ppl never want the students to complete the course and want them to keep apprearing for exams and paying fees

Nikhil
N_sethia@yahoo.com
[protected]

Comments

25th of Feb, 2010
    Icfai University - Services
    India

ICFAI Uinversity, is having well organized department for servicing to student queries and problems. They have given toll-free number for servicing students. Being a student once I faced a problem regarding admit card. After having successful payment for online registration, I was finding error while downloading admit card. But, I sent a mail and got the solution within no time.

Ravi
    ravikanthm8@rediffmail.com

21st of Feb, 2011

Dear Mr.Nikhil,

As per our records, you have already been given exemption in (Accounting for Decision Making) Group D based on the earlier subjects cleared under old format. Hence, the study material for the same was not dispatched.

Further, for any clarification you may contact at ssd@icfaiuniversity.in

Student Services Department

• Ru
      12th of Aug, 2011
    Icfai University - Study mat
    icfai university,tripura(distance education)
    India
    iutripura.edu.in

Dear sir / madam,
    I am a bba (Distance) student of the following institute. My enrollment no. 6011091102572. I've been admitted to your institute on 6th of july 2011 but have not received my study mat yet. . I have been informed that my study mat is sent on 26th of july 2011. So i request. .

• St
      12th of Aug, 2011

dear sir/madam,
    i am a bba(distance) student of the following institute.my enrollment no.6011091102572.i've been admitted to your institute on 6th of july 2011 but have not received my study mat yet..i have been informed that my study mat is sent on 26th of july 2011.so i request you to check out the problem and send me my study mat as soon as possible, so i can start my tution and prepare for my approaching exam on january 2012.

5th of Sep, 2011

It is clarifed that the courseware for BBA-FirstYear was despatched by Firstflight courier vide waybill number ZA6224322 on August 23, 2011. Non-delivery of the courseware till date is being verified with courier and suitable steps will be taken to ensure delivery of courseware by mid-next week. Please write your queries to SSD at ssd@icfaiuniversity.in for prompt clarification.
    Officer
    SSD

7th of Sep, 2011

Mr.Rudradeep Roy - It is clarifed that the courseware
    for BBA-FirstYear was despatched by Firstflight courier vide waybill number ZA6224322 on August 23, 2011. Non-delivery of the courseware till date is being verified with courier and suitable steps will be taken to ensure delivery of courseware by mid-next week. Please write your queries to SSD for prompt clarification.
    Officer
    SSD

• Dr
      18th of Jan, 2013

Resp sir
    i m dr farah zaidi enrolled for the MHA gr B exam in jan 2013.previously i have complained to provide test model papers of july 2012 but simple reply recieved that papers are not avialable .
    how it may be possible that previous exam(cbt )papers are not avilable .its my humble request please provide me online because no time remain for preparation my exam is on 24th of jan. I can take a help in preparation.thank u

• Dr
      8th of Jan, 2014

have enrolled myself in MBA in hospital administration in Visakhapatnam branch .

My name is Dr.Ajit George and my enrollment no is 161302211238..

Today ie the 8th jan 2014 i have appeared for my first online exam for the first time in my life at ICFAI branch in visakhapatnam.My paper today was, "principles of
    management."

I finished my enrtire paper which took me 1hour 30 minutes and was going through it in the last 30 mins of the time alloted..

Suddenly this person beside me was so enthusiastic that his leg accidently pulled out the main cord of the computer hence my computer also shut down..

I lost all the answers which i attempted earlier but still i tried to keep my cool and tried to answer again but 20mins was not sufficient for me..

Later the exam controller asked me to give the exam again..I gave it again for the next two hours with a different set of question..

NOW sir do you call this justice?i had to waste 4 hours for someone else mistake?i was exausted the second time i wrote the exam as i had started from home very early because it is far from the exam center..

The least that could have been done is that when i was writing the exam for the second time then why did the questions change??

I am deeply disturbed this was my first exam and i still have 5 more to go..I regret having joined this institution..I also think that when i took the exam again i was so depressed and frustrated that i couldnt do well, i think i might fail and this is soley because of ICFAI poor administration..

I hope you understand my plight and i am expecting a reply from you..

Thanking you,