ICFAI / Making fool for doing MBA

1 India Review updated:

Dear All,
This is to inform u that I had enrolled in MBA program in ICFAI )distance learning ) in July07.I have passed till grp D in 2yrs.I just wanted to warn those who are going to enroll for MBA in ICFAI.They peoply only making fool to us.At the time of enrollment their marketing person make faque promises for just only want to make their business like he will provide the part time job of approx 8000/mnth, it is very easy to pass exams I will help u in exams, U can continue this with your job, i will make a source for education loan etc etc..I and many of my frnds has been promised by their marketing persons just to fill their pocket and comission.They will water your mouth by giving such comments that after completing MBA u will get guarenteed job of 20, 000/month.But beware of these faque promises.I belong to the middle class family and doing job.They showed my the creamy things in doing from here and I took an education loan for this.But till now I have completed only grp D in 2 yrs.Their course structure os so high just like regular course and impossible to do with job.It makes a lot of mental pressure of completing course in 3mths.They fail you intentionally just to make money by submitting Rs.1000 for a grp.May be you peoply won't believe me but I asked only one question regading ICFAI marking in papers which no one able to give my answer for that.I have got exact 55% marks in A, B and C grps.Not even 55.1 or 55.2.The same thing happend with many of my frnds also.They also got total exact 55% marks.i.e 220/400.Can u tell me how is it possible to get same percentage of everybody.What is the reason behind this.Can everyone has the same abilty to get only 55% passing marks..How is this possible..It just only means that cut the marks intentionally just to make bound the stdent to submit fees again for the same grp.As per the analysis done by me ICFAI results goes in points.I requested with the manager that i want to quit this course and want my fees back as I am not in the position to continue and I have to pay my loan back.They directly refused.I have wasted 2 1/2 yrs and money also.So I request not to join ICFAI.They ony make fools to student and spoil their future.

Comments

• Sr
      10th of Dec, 2010

Dear Mr.Puneet Agarwal,
    At the outset, you have not indicated your student identity. Please indicate the enrollment number and your contact details, so that your grievances can be looked into. You may directly address your grievance to the University to seek clarification at [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in.

Student Services Department

• Pu
      12th of Dec, 2010

My Enrollment no is 6010020809793.And my contact no is 09336592735..I am enrolled from Indiranagar Branch from lucknow.I have sent mail in [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in but not got any response from their side.There is no one listen my appeal.

Puneet Agarwal

• Sr
      1st of Mar, 2011

Dear Mr.Puneet Agarwal,

It noted that, you have not conveyed your issue or contacted Student Services Department for any support or clarity or help for any of the issues for quite sometime.
    You are advised to contact Student Services Department for necessary clarification.

Student Services Department

• Ex
      27th of Jul, 2011

Executivembainindia.com is our website where professionals with great expertise are always ready to assist and guide you if you are in the hunt for any serious Executive MBA edification. For more information visit http://www.executivembainindia.com