Icfai Business School, Hyderabad / Admission fees not refunded

Kind attn: Sri R.R.Reddy

Sub: Refund of Admission Fee deposited for
PG Program of IBS (2007-09), Bhubaneswar

Dear Sir,

I invite your attention to my letter dated 25.04.2007 on the above mentioned subject. I regret to inform you that I have not received any reply so far. Contents of my letter are reproduced below for your ready reference.

“Please refer to e-mail sent by my daughter. M/s. Shalini Saraswati Nath on the above mentioned subject. Due to circumstances beyond our control, she will not be able to join IBS, Bhubaneswar. Under the circumstances I request your goodself to please arrange to refund the admission fee. I deposited Rs. 80, 000/- as detailed below:

i) DD No. 936919 dated 06.03.07 for Rs. 40, 000.00
Receipt No.: 2603 dated 09.03.07

ii) DD No. 967673 dated 04.04.07 for Rs. 40, 000.00
Receipt No.: 7518 dated 09.04.07

iii) Name of candidate: Shalini Saraswati Nath

iv) Admit Card No.: [protected]

Please draw your DD/Pay Order in favour of Shailendra Nath payable at Durgapur. Administrative charges as applicable may kindly be deducted.”

I request you once again to refund the admission fee.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

(Shailendra Nath)

Comments

• Di
      26th of Jan, 2010

ICFAI IS CHEATING EVERY BODY. SO PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE ON ORKUT COMMUNITY AND WILL GET A GOOD RESPONSE FROM PEOPLE WHO FEELS ICFAI IS CLEAN.

PLEASE MAKE AN ORKUT COMMUNITY SO THAT PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO JOIN ICFAI CAN BE ALERTED FROM SUCH A SCAM.

thank you.

• St
      20th of Apr, 2010

Dear Mr.Dipankar

At the outset you have made allegations without revealing your identity.
    Please give more details about you to facilitate us to enquire the facts. You may write to ssd@icfaiuniversity.in giving all the details. Also call our toll free no 1800 425 2911 or 1800 103 0303.

SSO
    Student Services Dept

19th of Sep, 2010

Your identity is already exposed so do not ask for identities. on the outset we will try our best to stop the extortion business that you are doing in the name of education, plus the permission given by UGC under act 2f does not allow an university to ask for money if the student does not want to pursue your courses any more. So filing cases against such students proves that you are extorting money in the name of education. We will place your deeds and acts to several forums and will also try to gather public opinion and subsequently file a sue in the Apex court for redressal if need be. If that fails then we will apprise the public to refrain from enrolling in your college from henceforth.

19th of Sep, 2010

Our proof of such kinds (as mentioned below) are many and lying in our databases. We would request all of you people who are affected by ICFAI to open an orkut community and place your complaints there for redressal. We will forward all of such complaints to the Appellate authority in USA as well to India's education ministry for immediate action. If you want to submit your complaints henceforth to the ministry then please provide your names, details of your complaints to my email id and i will forward them to the Central ministry for taking necessary action, a copy of them will be forwarded to USA and also to the Prime minister of India and President of India for immediate redressal. Please feel free to support this act of goodness and help to protect India from the ill effects of corruption in the name of education.

Date: 31.05.2007

ii) DD No. 967673 dated 04.04.07 for Rs. 40, 000.00
    Receipt No.: 7518 dated 09.04.07

iii) Name of candidate: Shalini Saraswati Nath

iv) Admit Card No.: 1206-30179

I request you once again to refund the admission fee.

Thanking you,