Ice Rewards / lifetime platinum membership

I was talked in by the company agent to buy "lifetime platinum membership" for $2500 in 2015 with promises of concierge/personal services. Every time I called/emailed my "personal agent" for a vacation/cruises, no response ever! I looked on website and what my benefits would Not qualify for anything I wanted. Whatever available to my "points" was a joke. I get much better deals than through ICE Rewards programs. Last year, solicited phone calls offered to upgrade to Elite status as a new program because "Platinum" is out of phase; meaning whatever I bought was done. Expired. Gone. New Elite Program would present me endless savings, free 1 week cruise, points for car rental, airfare... for another $2500. Really? I feel cheated financially, robbed mentally, and raped emotionally. How many more way you can create to scam hardworking people like me? This company MUST BE INVESTIGATED AND SHUT DOWN. My complaint is definitely not the 1st and won't be the last as long as this company is still in business of scamming.

Bx
May 15, 2018

Comments

• So
      16th of May, 2018

Hello bx np, I sent you a private message so that we may assist with your membership concerns. Please reply so we may help. Thank you.