[Resolved] Ice Rewards / lifetime platinum membership
I was talked in by the company agent to buy "lifetime platinum membership" for $2500 in 2015 with promises of concierge/personal services. Every time I called/emailed my "personal agent" for a vacation/cruises, no response ever! I looked on website and what my benefits would not qualify for anything I wanted. Whatever available to my "points" was a joke. I get much better deals than through ice rewards programs. Last year, solicited phone calls offered to upgrade to elite status as a new program because "platinum" is out of phase; meaning whatever I bought was done. Expired. Gone. New elite program would present me endless savings, free 1 week cruise, points for car rental, airfare... For another $2500. Really? I feel cheated financially, robbed mentally, and raped emotionally. How many more way you can create to scam hardworking people like me? This company must be investigated and shut down. My complaint is definitely not the 1st and won't be the last as long as this company is still in business of scamming.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Government Vacation Rewards Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2018
Hello bx np, I sent you a private message so that we may assist with your membership concerns. Please reply so we may help. Thank you.
More Ice Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Ice Platinum Rewards - misrepresentation 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - lifetime membership canceled by ice
- Ice Platinum Rewards - misrepresentation - fraud 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - dreadful service
- Ice Platinum Rewards - false advertising quality of hotels/resorts 
- Ice Rewards - $2900 travel club in purchased.
- Ice Rewards - false advertisement
- Ice Rewards - cruise gift certificates
- Ice Rewards - renewal of 'my platinum rewards' membership 
- Ice Rewards - hampton inn and suites stay 8/3-8/5/17