ICareerKit.com / Unauthorized bank charges

1 UnkUnk, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-315-6933

My wife recently found unknown charges being billed out of our checking/debit account. These charges were being billed by Icareerkit.com which were not authorized by me. Since my wife is the one who checks the bank billing statements, I was unaware that these charges were being taken out of our account. She assumed that I had purchased a Web Hosting service since I had shown interest in this in the past. But when she inquired about this service to me, I was completely surprised. I never received any formal notification or emails that indicated I would be, or was being charged $69+ per month. I recommend staying away from this web site and do not fall victim to completely deceptive information of a free trial service because they will not notify you or give you any information past this. Beware!!

Comments

• Ba
      21st of Jun, 2008
    ICareerKit.com - Scam and fraud
    ICareerKit.com
    80 crossman ave
    Buffalo
    Phone: 71689370147014
    www.icareerkit.com

Who are these people. For the last 3 months they have removed 69.95 from my bank account. I unsubscribed from their services and was sent confirmation of this. They still took another 69.95.

• Ic
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I've got the same problem. People from this company no deserve to live. Beware of Icareerkit...

• Ne
      13th of Aug, 2008

Today I noticed a charge of $69.95 in my credit card statement and when I called it was from icareerkit. I remember in the past months going to a survey to fill this out. The agreement was that I would pay $1.97 for the kit. Well I never received the kit and when I called them after about a week, they told me that I was not on their system. So I thought maybe the order didn't go through until today when I noticed the charge. I called them and they refuse to remove that charge. I think I'm going to go through my credit card to see if they can help.

• Ya
      18th of Aug, 2008

Do you guys received any money thru icareerkit. When they gave you the 14 - day- trial form customers. iIs it 69.95 monthly ?.

• Do
      15th of Nov, 2008

I too have fallen victim to this scam. Not sure how they gained access to my credit card number. Please be assured my credit card company will deal with this company as harshly as the law will allow.

• Ca
      15th of Nov, 2008

There's no way Icareerkit.com guessed at your credit card number. Someone had to have given it to them. I joined the service and was told everything about the service. The first 14 days were free. Then after that there would be a $69.00/mth charge. Nothing deceitful. they are not the only site that has a program like this. Ispeedway does the same thing. And they all work the same way.

• Ca
      19th of Nov, 2008

I guess I can join the club! I just had $69.95 pulled from my account. I called the company and the guy I spoke with didn't seem to have a clue about his own company. Irregardless of whether there is a trial it is just good business to ask if the customer wants to continue with the trial. You don't pull it out before the trial is even over or the second it is over to get that money. That's why they are labeled a scam now and any other company (actually, I don't think any of them are companies) that operates that way. So they will now get to meet an affidavit of fraud.

• Ro
    don't know
    California
    Phone: 18005912452
    icareerkit.com

they charged $69.95 to credit card, I was never notified about this .
    Don't know what services they provide can't find web address that directs me to there home page Never received any thing in the mail from these people. Called the number on the credit card, the person could not give any info about what this company provides. this is internet frad. they never notified me of this if i did not notice it on the credit card i would still be charge for something i know nothing about. how can they do this. if not frad very bad business practice. they should not be able advertise on the internet. some do something about this.

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2009
    ICareerKit.com - never was notified
    icareerkt
    Texas

This site is a fraud, they don't even have a phone number to call. They quoted a price and then took 69.95 out of my account. They should be banned from the internet. Some people dont have the money to be scammed like this. They ought to be a law against this scam, they don't even have a web site that works, it only says " COMING SOON"

• St
      5th of Mar, 2009

i got money taken from me from this [censored] icareerkit.com company. i don't even know what the hell it is, where the hell its from, and who the hell they are, but yet they found a way to hack into my account and take my money. this is my complaint. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

3rd of Jun, 2009

i to have been charged 69.95 for the last 2 months. it started out they were only charging me 1.95 then they took out 69.95 the last 2 months. it would be all the same if you didnt have the money in the bank to cover it and you had to pay al kinds of charges to fix your bank account. this is an outrage i also want my money back and would like to see everyoone they have screwed get their money back also. i mean i wish there was something we could do to these ppl. i for one would like to stand in front of their office holding torches lit on fire and damn dare em to come out.!!!

• Ka
      25th of Jun, 2009
    ICareerKit.com - unauthorized charges

Receiving repeated credit card charges for unknown service. Don't recall signing up for it. Having trouble getting charges to stop.

• Lu
      9th of Jul, 2009

I just called and got my money back. It took some time. I had to tell her that a $40 refund was unacceptable about 20 times, then I threatened class action law suit, and said I would, at the very least, report to Better Business Bureau and AG. Then she said hold while she talks to the supervisor, and promptly hung up on me. The I was really mad, but I held it together to courteously explain (after another long hold) what had happened. I asked that I please be transferred to a supervisor, and this time she quickly issued the full refund. If anyone reading this does something similar, you can get your money back. Otherwise, please report them. It's only a matter of time before someone files a class action, and we will all be members of that class. Judging by the age of some of these posts, looks like they've been at it for a while though.

13th of Jul, 2009

I have had the same experience and it is almost impossible to find them online or the contact them.

13th of Jul, 2009

I am having the same problem

• Ab
      18th of Nov, 2009

my husband has also been being charged $69.95 a month since february, it is now november and we just noticed it. i called and complained she was able to promise me 6 month return in 24-48 hours. well its been almost a week and no sign of returned money!!! i tried to call the number i did the first time and it said that they were only open from 6 am - 5:30 pm, i called at 10 am!!!?!?! i sent a complaint over email stating i better get ALL my money back by the end of the week or theres gonna be trouble. we shall see how this pans out.

• Pl
      1st of Dec, 2009

It looks like greed has been controlling some of our fellow Americans. Looks like tricking people has been taking to a new level. It makes me sick to my stomach to read all of these complaints because now I have been tricked. Now I guess I will have to cancel my account for like the third time now. Some days I think I should keep my money in my own locked vault. Good luck to everyone.