Icareerkit / fraudulent charges to my account

1 po box 1563 zip 94585suisan, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003949155

Never heard of them, they picked up my account number from another web grant site. unauthorized deductions from my account. Could never find their website. Complaint web page offered instead. Callled number from that page and they refused to credit my account. Stated they would stop future withdrawals. Am now out 69.95.

Comments

• Li
      1st of Nov, 2008
    Icareerkit - Posted unapproved charge on my checking account
    ICAREERKIT

I logged in to my WAMU checking account and saw a charge of $69.95 pending on my checking account. Apparently these people got my debit card number off the internet. I'm disabled and on SSDI, my income is very limited. I CANNOT WORK, so why would I purchase a career kit? These charges were unauthorized.

• Ga
      16th of Nov, 2008

I was charged 69.95 I didn't order anything.

16th of Feb, 2009

scamming me for 69.95 its going to take out of creditcard dont even know what is

• Ki
      5th of Mar, 2009

ICAREERKIT WHAT IS THIS I SEE A 69.99 CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT AND I HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING I TRIED GOOGLE AND IT SAID COMING SOON! WHAT CAN I AND FELLOW CONSUMERS DO ABOUT IT CAUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK HARD AS TIMES IS NOW

• Op
      27th of Mar, 2009

On 3/10/2009, I order a free trial of my bulk folder career kit, and not recieve any kit since that time am rquesting them to credit back my credit back the money they took from my credit card account at this time, Thanks.

• Op
      27th of Mar, 2009

I need back my money.

• Mo
      28th of Mar, 2009

Add us to the list!! Never heard of them until the charge showed up on the statement!

• Ms
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I just found out the same thing was happening to me. What the hell!! I am not familiar with this "company" at all and apparently they have been deducting money from my account for 5 months. I cancelled my atm card today so hopefully the charges will stop. None of the numbers or websites have been useful at all. It's crazy bad!
    I am never ordering anything over the internet again. Not even with sites I trust. I encourage everyone to do the same.

• Ti
      30th of Apr, 2009
    Icareerkit - unknown charges
    Tim Bryski

I have no idea what icareerkit is at all and I have a $69.95 charge on my bank statement. That is not correct.

• Ju
      26th of May, 2009
    Icareerkit - taking money from checking acct.
    Icareerkit

I would like to find out how to stop the Icareerkit from taking 69.95 out of my checking account. I don't do business with them, yet they keep taking out 69.95 each month from my account. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Julie Olson

bernardjulieolson@yahoo.com

• Sh
      14th of Dec, 2009

It's sad, with the economy as bad as it is, to have a 'company' stilling what little bit we are able to earn. They're like vultures circling around the internet just waiting for 'fresh meat' to pass by. Can 'www.ic3.gov' help? I know they have lots of complaints on them.