Icard Services / Unauthorized charges!

Phone: 866-575-0260

Hello everyone. It seems like there are several complaints about this company. On 20 Nov 2007, i checked my account. It was an ach withdrawal for the amount of 31.98. I have know idea what this is. I called the number. [protected]. When the phone picked up it was an answering machine. It said some one will be with me shortly. After about 5 minutes, a recorder picked up and said that i need to call back during normal business hours. I am asking for someone to take care of this situation. Once i find out who this or what company this is, they are messing with the wrong one.

Va

More Icard Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

El
  5th of Aug, 2008
Icardservices, SafeIDSupp - unauthorized withdrawels
Icardservices
2545 E. Sunrise Boulevard #225
Ft.Lauderdale
Florida
Phone: 866) 630-3757

I've found ALOT of complaints about this company, and them taking unauthorized charges out of people's accounts. The amounts have seemed to change over the years, but it all comes down to a few simple facts: Someone visits their website regarding a product they are advertising, sometimes they sign up for it, sometimes they don't, sometimes they never did visit at all. soon, they start to notice charges on their account from places such as SAFEIDSUPP, PAYDAYCS.COM, and others. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT, and they are ALL from the same company. They have several company addresses listed on the South Florida BBB website, and the owner's name is Jay Thomas. If you get these charges, immediatly file a fraud report with your bank, and DEMAND that they remove the charge. They are obligated to do so under federal law...request a manager if you have to. I plan to contact law enforcement in my local area and South Florida, and let them know what's going on. This company has been scamming people for nearly 4 years.

Sa
  13th of May, 2009

I have just seen a charge on my bank account transaction and i didn't authorize it.Anyone with more info on what i need to do to get this taken care of let me know.