I.C. Systems / Debt collection!

1 1761 Highway 81 VincentVincent, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-672-3559

I am in need of speaking with the Head of IC Systems. I have been transferred to several "Account Supervisor's", yet none of them would listen and try and resolve this problem of my account. Chris-Supervisor was exceptionally nice and was willing to work with me and when I was going to send him the information, 4 days later, he told me that the account was transferred to Collect Corps. I then worked with them, as they always made me have a smile on my face when working with them. Four days later, that account was sent back to IC Systems. I spoke with Mike today, March 22, 2008. He hung up on me numerous times; very rude; would not let me explain the situation; made demeaning comments about my mailbox not leaving it's spot and rudely how to put paperwork in an envelope. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he would just keep on angrily fighting with me. I spoke with Carol 2 times. The first time was to get a fax number that Mike and I had spoke about a Fed Ex store--which is over 1hr from our residence. She transferred me to him and said there is no fax there and hung up. I called again and Carol answered and I told her not to transfer me to Mike, but to someone else and she hung up with me.Anyways, Capital One is going to take care of everything and pay Washington Mutual. I would love to speak with the head of IC Systems to explain the rest of the story. I am going to also report Mike at IC Systems to the Better Business Bureau.

Sincerely, Kimberley.

Comments

28th of Mar, 2009

I will never pay any amt of $$ to ur SHADY firm or co or whatever u think u have the right to call it. I understand people r stupid in general - however, u have chosen to HARASS a person that is not a complete idiot.

i made all pmts to my acct on time & in many cases 2 weeks b4 due date for 2 & 1/2+ yrs.

I miss ONE payment & u shaeks r on me w/ in 3 days?!?!?!?!?!?!!! f...u

never ever ever ever ever ever ever would i make a payjment to u crooked mo fos...i'll pay the institution that i owe...

R U STUPID MO FOS NOT AWARE OF THE RECESSION GOING ON?!?!

THAT MEANS SOME PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE $$ SOMETIMES...I KNOW IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD TO CALL THEM ON TELEPHONE 5X / DAY TO REMIND THEM BUT THAT HAS NO EFFECT EXCEPT FOR SOME DUMD ### SITTING N A CHAIR - WHO MAKES MIN WAGE - TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIMSELF...

...U KNOW WHO U R & I REALLY DON'T CARE...KEEP CALLING...THAT DOES NOT MAKE A MONEY TREE GROW IN MY YARD...

...U GUYS R A F'NG JOKE ...& THEN TO SAY U R CALLING FROM XYZ COMPANY AS THOUGH U R PART OF THAT CO?!?!...PLEASE!!!

IF OTHER PEOPLE R THAT STUPID TO FALL FOR THAT, I FEEL BAD FOR THEM...I TALKED TO ONE OF UR "SR REPS" & THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE FOR SURE EMPLOYED BY "XYZ CO..." & THAT PERSON IS NOT...HE IS A HIRED PERSON TO HARRESS PEOPLE FROM IC SYSTEMS...

...HOW U GUYS CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROR & FAL ASLEEP DURING THESE TIMES IS AMAZING - U S/B ASHAMED!!!

28th of Mar, 2009

Stay away, ...Ic systems is sooooooooooo mother f'ing shady it's unreal...They have no prob saying they r target, k mart, sears, a bank, a fin inst, etc...If they call u - answer it - tell them u r not gonna pay, especially to them...U will pay original co. U owe $ to...That will make all ic's time a waste & theyt will lose $$ & hopefully go out of biz...But that'll take a while...

...All i know is that if ic systms calls u & says u owe a bill from x company, they r not calling from that co & u should hang up & never ever ever ever ever ever pay them any $$$$ or give them any info on u...

...These people r horrible ### - stay away!!!

Si
  29th of May, 2009

i get them calling too for a year they have been bugging me for financial strains that i cannot obligate myself to at this tough time, and financial situations i put myself into because of stupidity and foolishness, i was working a job, and paycheck to paycheck, when i spoke with them, no one was pleasant and after a few tries to negotiate a payment plan for my debt, i decided you know what let them keep it, so what if my credit is messed up, these people do not deserve my damn hard working money! i contacted the company that had my account to see if they are willing to have me pay them directly! it was too late but it does not matter now, they will never get my money!

Cr
  4th of Aug, 2009

I was placed in this company by my dentist. I had $800.00 of work done which at that time I had insurance which was verified. What dentist do you know will perform that amount of work without verifying insurance or securing payment? Anyway, there was a mix up with my insurance after I left my job and I guess the claim wasn't paid. I was never contacted by my dentist therefore did not know of the situation. I received a call from ICS saying that I owe and need to pay them today. First of all, I don't have 800.00 just laying around, second your firm stone tone was not going to make me have it. Also, I told her that I wasn't aware of the bill and needed to call and find out what is going on then I'll call and make arrangements. I was told that I was refusing to pay the debt and was listed as such. What part of what I just said mentioned that I was refusing to pay?

He
  18th of Aug, 2009

Owner of the company is a guy named John Erickson. Son of the original owner Ruth. She built the company on sound principles. She is long gone and the company keeps going and growing undoubtedly some controls over agents has been lost. Best results to stop the harassing calls is to send a letter stating you wish no further contact. (under FDCPA) they can send you one more notice with their intentions ie court etc. They won't mess with court over small stuff. Read the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. If they continue to harass you there are plenty of lawyers willing to take them on and if you win you won't owe a dime.

Ma
  30th of Jan, 2010

I personally hate the ic system. They called me screaming at me because i didnt pay my bills because i had a baby and i lost my job. I dont know the name of the person but i think his name is Mike. I was actually willing to pay it off but with the attitude. When i asked his name, he didnt want to give me. He was literally screaming at me saying.."Why dont you pay your bills?" "Pay you dues". This is RIDICULOUS!!!.
I am contacting my lwayer TOMORROW!!!

De
  12th of Mar, 2010

I had to turn off my phone all day all night so that I would miss their calls. They constantly call anytime of the day and when I answered, they wouldn't disclose any other information on my "personal business matter". I don't know who put me on their system since they wouldn't tell me. And they still call and I don't know how to stop them.

Ro
  12th of Mar, 2010

Demand certification of a debt, including copies of your agreement or signature. Send them the letter notifying them not to contact you certified. Go back to the original place you incurred the debt if you have to. However, if you ask for original paper work or debt certification and they can not obtain the same...well!

These "bizzaro collection companies" pray on people with no knowledge. They must provide information to you. However, phone conversations seem to go no where except bad. In many cases, telephone conversations are simply one sided favoring the collector. Google them, chances are there are law firms that will look at your case and help.

In any case, be careful! Record the conversation legally if you have to talk. Keep records, paper work, mailings. If you do make arrangements to pay the debt, do so in writing with full closure of the debt in writing. If you do not get full closure...they will be back!

Ja
  22nd of Jul, 2010

I called the company I originally owed my debt to and they proceeded to say they could no longer help me, that I needed to speak to I.C System since they are working my file...the representative at I.C was able to get me on a program lowering my interest, stopping late fees, and getting me a payment that I was able to work with...I was recieving these calls, and now that I have paid the calls have stopped and my bill is paid off!