I.C. Systems / debt collection!
I am in need of speaking with the Head of IC Systems. I have been transferred to several "Account Supervisor's", yet none of them would listen and try and resolve this problem of my account. Chris-Supervisor was exceptionally nice and was willing to work with me and when I was going to send him the information, 4 days later, he told me that the account was transferred to Collect Corps. I then worked with them, as they always made me have a smile on my face when working with them. Four days later, that account was sent back to IC Systems. I spoke with Mike today, March 22, 2008. He hung up on me numerous times; very rude; would not let me explain the situation; made demeaning comments about my mailbox not leaving it's spot and rudely how to put paperwork in an envelope. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he would just keep on angrily fighting with me. I spoke with Carol 2 times. The first time was to get a fax number that Mike and I had spoke about a Fed Ex store--which is over 1hr from our residence. She transferred me to him and said there is no fax there and hung up. I called again and Carol answered and I told her not to transfer me to Mike, but to someone else and she hung up with me.Anyways, Capital One is going to take care of everything and pay Washington Mutual. I would love to speak with the head of IC Systems to explain the rest of the story. I am going to also report Mike at IC Systems to the Better Business Bureau.
More I.C. Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC Systems, Inc. - harrassing phone calls 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services