IC Systems / harrassing telephone calls

1 St Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 651-204-1395

This company called me last week.. The person who called was giggling and laughing over the phone. I said good evening and who are you ? Why are you calling me. They hung up. I called them back to find out who they were and why they were calling me. They said I owed $444.28 to Baldwin ELectric Company in Summerdale, Al. I said no I didn't . I paid BEMC when I left Alabama August of 2008. They were to turn off my electric September 2 2007. Evidently they didn't do it til Novemeber of 2007. I called Baldwin EMC on May the 5th 2008 to confirm the bill and told them I would pay them that day . I did make the bill payment on the 6th of May, 2008. Helene, the lady from Baldwin EMC noted they called IC System May the 6th 2008 and told them I paid them that day 6th of May 2008. I got harrassing calls all weekend from May the 7th through tonight May the 13th. A lady by the name of Kim from IC Systems explained that they could call me up to but not to 36 hrs after I paid the bill. I am very tired of being harrassed by a company that was founded by honest people then turned to dishonest, harrssing people, liars, that don't know how to respect people . Please explain to me how I can stop these people from being so dishonest to people . Donna Brizendine

Dj

Comments

• Bg
      25th of May, 2008

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY AND ADVISED THEM TO QUIT CALLING YOU. YOU MUST BE NOTIFIED MAIL. MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT BY CERTIFIED MAIL SO A REP. FROM THIS COMPANY SIGNS FOR IT.
    IF THE COMPANY STILL CALLS AFTER THE LETTER HAS BEEN SENT THEN YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SUE THEM FOR HARASSMENT AND THE CREDITOR. THIS IS ARE RIGHTS. PLEASE NOTE DO NOT PAY THEM WITH A CHECK, PAY THEM WITH A MONEY ORDER. THEY DO NOT NEED ACESS TO YOUR CHECKING ACCT.