I.C System / They cheat their Employee's

I.C System yea they were a great company to work for but then Chase takes ove wamu then anyone who has been arrested got kicked off the team and it dont matter what it was iwas on wamu and i got booted off the team and now i lost $500-$900 amonth gettin kicked off and now i can bearly make it on what i make now and i have 4 kids to support and its not wrkin for me

Comments

• In
      22nd of Jul, 2009

They may have kept you on if your spelling and grammar was accurate, peabrain.

22nd of Jul, 2009

Maybe if you could form a coherent sentence you'd still have a job! Grammar and spelling help as well.

16th of Sep, 2009

Spelling and grammar? Isn't "peabrain" supposed to be "pea brain" or even "pea-brain"?

From dictionary.com:

"No results found for peabrain:
    Dictionary suggestions:
    a baring
    per an.
    e. baring
    peg brown

For better results, try our search tips."

Yeah, you might want to brush up a little. So his grammar and spelling suck. Yours does too, ###. Get a hobby.

• Sh
      29th of Sep, 2009
    I.C System - phone calls
    I.C System

I work at I.C system and I absolutely love it. I admit we get phone numbers wrong sometimes. But I love the people WHO TELL US TO STOP CALLING WHEN THEY HAVE AN OUTSTANDING DEBT. like hey stupid pay your bill and we wouldnt be calling. its that simple. We dont harass any one and have every legal right to call anyone between the hours of 8am and 9pm its called FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT. debt collecting is regulated very strictly. if people werent such idiots and pay their bills. I cant tell you how many time i talk to people who KNOWINGLY sign up for services they cant afford. Or people who put bills in their kids name cause their credit is already so bad they cant even get a telephone line in their home. Its mostly stupid idiotic people that end up in collections with a slight few by mistake or fraud. I have never once put anyone down that i talk to HOWEVER I cant tell you how many times I've been cussed out, yelled at, and called very degrading names because people DONT WANT TO PAY THEIR BILL. I love being a debt collector and my job is never boring. TO ALL THE JERKS I DO TALK THAT ARE COMPLETE ###S FOR NO REASON

ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY YOUR DAMN BILL. IM CALLING TO REMIND YOU THAT AND GET YOU TO PAY OF MONEY YOU OWE TO SOME ONE ELSE. DEBTS DONT JUST DISAPPEAR IDIOT.

• Bo
      30th of Sep, 2009

I can tell by your language that you are a very caring and thoughtful person! You are the reason so many debt collectors are now in court for harrassment. Your true color came through when you said "Pay your Damn Bills" . You are a bottom feeder, too.

• Je
      12th of Jul, 2010

I agree and disagree. Sorry, but I called I C Systems to pay my bill. I said that I would pay and how can I do this. I was told that the bill must be paid for in three payments, that you control and then there is a service fee... which I find out about at the end. I want to mail in payments, which is what I plan on doing via a money order. It is probable that your company will start to call me a lecture me, just like I just was even though I was the one calling. My debt will be paid, but it is amazing what rude people you have, even when someone wants to work with you. Plus, I owe a small amount of money (in the scheme of things), which happens to people sometimes, so therefore you treat me like crap when I call you. I certainly don't expect roses and a gift of chocolates, but what the heck, could you at least have a little class?