IC Freeshipping.com / I've been charged on 09/23 for $12.97 by icfreeshiping.com and I have not made any orders

United States Review updated:

I've been charged on 09/23 for $12.97 by ICFreeshiping.com and I have not made any orders. Have no idea where it came from.

La

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Jul, 2012

Did you online shop at redenvelope.com ? They partner with freeshipping to rip you off. At checkout there was some fine print you missed and signed up for this scam charge of $12.97 per month. Avoid redenvelope.com - do not online shop there.

• Id
      15th of Jan, 2015

i'm a member of freeshipping.com i've been with them since 12/19/2013. i have received so far over $300.00 in rebates. i also got a ebay gift card for $25 for joining free shipping.com. so far i've been with them a year. never had a problem with customer service. always look forward to getting my mail knowing there could be a check for me. i'm sorry that your all having a problem. also receivng checks for returns i have made.

• Id
      15th of Jan, 2015

sorry, this is to early for me but what i wrote is not a complaint. but if you read what i wrote i'm a member of freeshipping.com not icfreshipping.com i've never heard of that.