IBW Club / Fraud

This is an outright SCAM they bill your credit card / checking account under various names WATCH YOUR ACCOUNTS
1) IBW Club
2) The Grant University
3) TGU Grant University
[protected] OF [protected] NV
These are the names I have been billed under the only way to get it to stop was to CANCEL the credit card make a police report and file fruad charges with credit card company.
Hope this helps someone

Comments

St
  3rd of Apr, 2009

You need to watch out but file with FBI IP3 Web Site these slim ball belong in prison with Bernie Maydoff. They should get Life + 99 YEARS
FOR EACH OFFENSE AND JAIL TIME SHOULD BE CONSECTIVE PLUS ANY companies associated with collections should be fined out of exsistance.

Tr
  22nd of May, 2009

yes i too was just scammed by these criminals, the same way everyone else was, i am looking into what can be done as i write this

Ll
  15th of Feb, 2010

Hi..
Thanks to the help of my CC company I have a "refund request" form that has an address and Email...
Here it is **********************************Good Luck
Refund Request Agreement www.membershipcare.net
Membership Care
1224 South River Road, Suite B-205
St. George, UT 84790
Fax: 866-551-0235
Refunds@membershipcare.net
Please print clearly to ensure accuracy.
_________________________________________ ____________ ______________________________________________________
Club Member First Name MI Last Name and Suffix (Jr., Sr., II, etc.)

_______________________________ _______________________________ __________________________________________
Home Phone Number Cell Phone Number E-mail Address

__________________________________ ___________________________________ ____________________ _________________
Address City State Zip

______________________________________ ____________________
First Four/Last Four Digits of Credit/Debit Card Billing Date (mm/dd/yy)

The Refund Request Agreement must be signed and dated. (Electronic signatures are not acceptable.)

This Refund Request Agreement (this “Agreement”) is by and between Membership Care or its affiliates and the undersigned
below (“You or Your”).

According to Membership Care’s Terms and Conditions, each club member is offered a 30-day money back guarantee. Our
records indicate that You requested a refund and Membership care issued the refund to the credit/debit card You used. You
are requesting an additional refund beyond the Membership Care 30-day money back guarantee. Based on your acceptance of
the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, Membership Care agrees to give You the additional refund subject to You
accepting the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.

Upon signing and returning this Agreement, Membership Care will issue You a refund which will be credited to the credit/debit
card that You used. You promise and agree that You will not dispute any of the charges that have been charged to the
credit/debit card by Membership Care with the bank or credit card company You used to purchase your membership.
This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between You and Membership Care with respect to the mutual release of
claims, and any prior understanding or representation of any kind concerning such release that precedes the date of the
Agreement.

You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of
Nevada. You agree that any and all disputes between them based upon or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved by
arbitration conducted in accordance with the Commercial Rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. Such
arbitration shall be held in the City of St. George, State of Utah. Judgment upon the award rendered shall be final and nonappealable
and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. You and Membership Care shall be permitted to enforce any
judgment or writ or attachment in any court having jurisdiction. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and
reasonable attorney’s fees, arbitration or court costs, and other costs incurred in connection with such proceeding.

For an additional refund above and beyond the 30-day Membership Care Guarantee, please sign below and return this form
to the address at the top of this agreement or scan and email it to support@membershipcare.net.

__________________________________________ _________________
Authorized Signature Date

Ca
  26th of Jul, 2011

I am so glad to see this form!!! This is a scam company!! I did nothing with this place except to delete the email without reading what they had sent . When I did not open it, the people said I never opted out of it, so it meant that I wanted them to take the money from my account, without my permission!! They started with $30.00. Then 2.00, and now 5.99. Small amounts for now!!! This is wrong no matter how you look at it!!! I can not get this place to give me my money back! They keep changing the date on when I am to get the money back. My bank has given me all but the 30.00. This is wrong!!

Se
  3rd of Aug, 2011

I just called them and spoke to a so called Jericho, he could not explain what their company was nor could explain the $30 charge in my checking account, I did not authorize. He stated he will refund me in 10-20 business days, I told him this is a fraud and that I want my money today or I will make a fraud report against their company. I called their corporate office 1866-235-7681. Hope this helps.