Ibuyphones.com / Non payment /Rip-off

1 11225 Slater AveFountain Valley, CA, United States Review updated:

I sent LONNIE two phones in original boxes June 15, 2009 in my own box using their pre-paid label. I checked on the website several times to see if my phones were received, and they weren't. On their website, however, it states that this sometimes happens and to email them specifics about your packages. Well, I have done that ...several times. I have yet to receive anything back from LONNIE about anything. And it seems as though the email address for customer service is null and void. I have heard a variety of feedback about this "company" but I can only go by my own experience. And my own experience is saying Ibuyphones.com IS A SCAM. I guess I should I researched who I was dealing with. Where are all the good citizens of the US of A????

Comments

• Lo
      11th of Aug, 2009

I need more information so I can look up your account and see what has happened...I will get to the bottom of it and take care of you.

lonnie@ibuyphones.com

Thanks.

Lonnie
    iBuyPhones.com

• Pi
      12th of Aug, 2009

UPDATE:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Lonnie did take the necessary steps to settle our dispute. AND, he did so very quickly. I don't know what the deal is about why it takes so long to get a response from this company and I didn't ask. I would not say this website is fraudulent, but the lack of quick follow-up displays fraudulent behavior. Thank you Lonnie for rectifying this problem.

• Ad
      6th of Jan, 2010

I sent in a phone to them on October 22nd of 09 and they quoted me a price of 40.00, but my dashboard only says they might pay me 10.00. It is almost the middle of January and I have also sent about 30 emails to three different email addresses. ibuyphones.com is affiliated with DotCells.com, this is the company that sells all the phones that we send in to them and never recieve payment for. When filling out BBB complants we ALL need to include dotcells.com, because if they can continue to sell phones, than that douchebag lonnie can continue to sit on his fat ### and make money off of america!

• Di
      3rd of Dec, 2010

In September of 2010, I sent in FIVE phones to Ibuyphones.com. They emailed me a few times reminding me to send in my phones and that they “were ready to pay”! The emails stop coming in so I know that they have received my phones. It is now December and after COUNTLESS emails to them I have not had any response or compensation. My account still shows no phones received. PLEASE find a reputable company if you are in the market for selling your cell phones. This company made a good website to entice you to send in your phones so they can straight out STEAL them! I am so disappointed by this and I would hate for this to happen to someone else. PLEASE DO NOT send these people your used cell phones.

• Di