Ibuyphones.com / What a rip off

Mailed two phones to ibuyphones.com in there prepaid mailer. Contacted company by email two weeks after mailing phones to them. Received an email back that they probably had received my phones but they may have not been checked in yet and that they would hurry the process along. It has now been 2 months since I received that email and when I check there web site to see if the payment has been processed. It still list the phones as not received. Yeah right!! What a ripoff!!

Va

Comments

• Lo
      10th of Dec, 2008

Polly...please email me with your details so I can look you up in my database and get to the bottom of this problem. We are here to take care of you.

Thanks.

Lonnie
    iBuyPhones.com

• Lo
      10th of Jan, 2009

I have emailed Polly numerous times through this service and she has yet to respond...we are here to help but I can't do much when she will not contact me so I can figure out which customer she is in my database. We really try hard to keep our customers happy, it is unfortunate this has happened but I assure you we are here to help.

Thanks.

Lonnie
    iBuyPhones.com

• So
      8th of Jul, 2009

i also sent 3 phones to ibuyphones.com and have yet to hear from them. i sent an email and have not heard anything back. lonnie, you can contact me at sol1026@netzero.com

• Te
      20th of Aug, 2009

I sent phones but heard nothing, I email and email but i heard nothing from nobody, They say they recevied my phone but it's still processing. Can't talk to nobody, or nothing my Email add MemphisLangston@aol.com Let me know what's going on If you took my phone let me know

• He
      24th of Sep, 2009

it been a month for me i have not heard anything from them i sent them 4email

• Sw
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I sent in 2 phones in SEPTEMBER 2009 and have yet to receive the $30 I was promised. I sent several emails and have gotten no response what so ever. Im pissed, I am a full time college student with bills and debts to pay off and was really looking forward to getting $30 for my phones. DO NOT EVER USE THIS SERVICE!!!

• Br
      25th of Feb, 2010

I sent in my phones at the same time too (September 2009), thinking this company was trustworthy. I have sent countless emails and yet no answer. I want either my money or my phones! It shouldn't take almost six months just to get this processed.

1st of Apr, 2010

I also sent in 3 phones in January 2010 and have not received my money. I have emailed this place 3 times and never have gotten a response. They conveniently do not list a phone number and are not listed with the BBB as I was going to file a complaint. What kind of business is this place? Obviously a place that intentionally rips people off! Wish I would have saw this complaint forum before I sent in my phones.

• He
      16th of Jun, 2010

I completly agree. iBuyPhones.com is a rip off. I sent an LG VX1000 back in September of 2009 and was never paid the $75 promised. I emailed them many times and no reply. This place is a shame. I would never do business with this company again.

• Da
      18th of Jun, 2010

Lonnie---You Thief. Where is my money for the brand new HTC Ozone phone i sent 5 weeks ago? I have sent numerous emails requesting an ETA--you have not responded. You thief. You guys are lucky i dont live in california. Wait till i send somebody over there and you will wish you did nt mess with TEXAS !!! I am also sending several packages to you of my Dog's Crap. Enjoy it. It is what you are.

• Ac
      18th of Aug, 2010

I HAVE ALSO SENT IN 2 PHONES WITH THEM I SENT MILLIONS OF EMAILS! I EVEN SENT A MAIL LETTER!!! AND THEY STILL HAVENT DID ANYTHING!!! MY NAME IS QUINCY! THEY ARE A [censored]IN RIPOFF!!! GET AT ME IF YALL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS HIT ME UP AT QUINCYREED1228@GMAIL.COM!!! WACK [censor] SERVICE I SEN IN A SONY ERICSSON TM506!!!

• Di
      3rd of Dec, 2010

In September of 2010, I sent in FIVE phones to Ibuyphones.com. They emailed me a few times reminding me to send in my phones and that they “were ready to pay”! The emails stop coming in so I know that they have received my phones. It is now December and after COUNTLESS emails to them I have not had any response or compensation. My account still shows no phones received. PLEASE find a reputable company if you are in the market for selling your cell phones. This company made a good website to entice you to send in your phones so they can straight out STEAL them! I am so disappointed by this and I would hate for this to happen to someone else. PLEASE DO NOT send these people your used cell phones.