IBSN Tax

Posted:

Fraud Company

First of all you read this DO NOT file your return through IBSN, its fraud company there just to GET YOUR MONEY and put you in TROUBLE OF AUDIT.

For my 2010 IRS return for my BAD LUCK i approaced the IBSN and started the activities and they were calling me for all the details and verifivation and i suppose to pay the fees. Once i paid the fees there were no calls and their phones were no reachable at all.

There was no response from the IBSN as they had highly customized my returns and i needed some changes to my return. Irrespective of calling multiple times and sending messages in their website there was no response. Finally i asked them not to file my returns using the website as there were no response them, for that also i never received a response.

Moral of the Story : TILL THE TIME YOU DONT PAY YOU ARE GOD, ONCE YOU PAID YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

By the time all these were going on it was end of April and irrespective of asking them not to file, just to complete their work IBSN just blindly filed my return without sending any response to my commuincations or queries.

IRS Audited my returns in 2011 and i had to pay a lot of money due to the customizations IBSN did to my return. As a responsible Tax Service agency, they suppose to tell the clients/customers what can be claimed and what cannot be cliamed. But for IBSN they just need to make money and you face all the IRS issues later.

Once i received the IRS audit documents and i called the IBSN, They picked up the call (i think they thought another poor customer calling) and i told them about the IRS query. They asked me to send an email to the tru@ibsnus.com. But i never received any response from them till today.

I had to pay all the IRS fine and settle the matter and had gone through all the troubles myself. IBSN just ignored all the communications as they DONT CARE about you.

Moral of the Story : DO NOT FILE YOUR RETURNS THROUGH IBSN AS YOU WILL END UP IN TROUBLE AND WILL HAVE TO PAY A LOT OF FINE AT THE END.

IBSN Tax

Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Tax Services

Comments

N  1st of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
They are very big Fraud company. Initially they will show you a huge teax return amount & will ask for a processing fee based on that amount. But once you submit the processing fee, they will come back saying you are not eligible for the prevoiusly told amount & they will tell you a much smaller amount . But they don't return the excess money they have taken from you as processing fee.

In my case, I was initially told that i will get $3900 as refund & charged $435.23 as processing fee. Once I gave the money, they informed that i will get $1300 as tax refund & they promoised to return $300 from processing fee. Since then it is 3 month over but I haven't received the money yet . I have called them several times but nothing worked. They don't even respond to mails .
A  5th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
HEY...

IBSN..DOES THIS TO ME...

I WAITED NEARLY 2 MONTHS AND CALLED CALIFORNIA STATS IRS.

check the state where you filed tax returns and mostly you ended up having query... ask quickly...OR you will be end up in big problems...
A  6th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
They have done to me also... I want to file a CASE against MYIBSN they have not file my State Tax I tried to to IBSN on Phone number given and NO Answer on all phones and some are switched off.
I sent mails to all the mail ids given but no reply from past 2 months.

I am looking for some good Lawyer to file a case. US Government should BAN www.myibsn.com website.
A  26th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I 100% agree...is there way to file complaint against these guys..? so even they are held equally responsible by IRS..
A  26th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
There is an option in the IRS site for the same.
http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/agents/article/0, , id=123392, 00.html
I am currently going through this options,
A  27th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
hello all, do any of you have any estimate on how much i will be charged by irs (given 10k and 17k) are my itemized deductions in 2009 and 2010.
A  28th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Yes, I'm sufferiing now. IRS selected my last years return for audit. Despite multiple phone calls and emails, IBSN never responds properly. I got few responses saying the TRU team is working on this case. IBSN is really unprofessional and they don't do anything but play games and increase your frustration when you got delected for Audit...Now I think I should deal with IRS myself
A  17th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
After sending several email to (tru@ibsnus.com) and not received any response from them i have copied one of the email to Mr LAXMI PALAYPU (Laxmi.Palaypu@ibsnus.com) and he responded to my email that he need the letter sent by IRS for claims as i have taken their tax representation.

Almost one month back i have sent the docs which LAXMI requested and have not received any response from him after sending him several emails. It looks like he is ignoring the emails as they suppose to pay me the amount.

Will update the thread the with the mail communication between me and Laxmi

NEVER FILE YOUR RETURNS THROUGH IBSN.
N  16th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Guys i have an another surprise this week.

I have received a letter from state of IOWA that i suppose to pay the tax for the year 2010 in IOWA (2010 filed through IBSN). Surprising part is, i never been to IOWA in my life :)

I need to sort our that stuff with IOWA now. Looks like IBSN screwed somewhere else also and it showed in my name in IOWA state. Please be aware of this.

Surjith