IBSN Tax

Posted:

Not trust worthy

4.15
tax filing
IBSN is a tax filing company based in India. These guys will file u r taxxes with some tricky and riskyway.
will tell you that if a query comes from federal or state govt. they will support you for 7 yrs.
they chagred my more than 400USD . for getting more money as a tax return.
I got query from state ..and theese guys r simply ignoring my emails and calls.
i called more than 20 times everytime i get a answer that we'l get back to you shortly !!

this company is not trust worth .
DO NOT FILE YOUR TAXES WITH IBSN . These guys are CHEAT
Complaint comments Comments (1607) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

Dear Uttaran -

I know our guys are frustrating for their poor attitude and customer response, but it is very unfortunate that you didnt even understand the concept of tax planning offered to you through the line item but making mockery of the planning offered by IBSN. I request as a practitioner that it is very important for one to educate oneself of the scope behind the knowledge that your preparer is attempting to put on your file. The tip of planning is so simple, looks idiotic and common but has a total unique approach to it. It is not a simple line item and you will understand this if you look into the whole planning material offered by us as a copyrighted material in the miscellaneous section of your client access webpage. It is after an year of burning research we could knit several components of the planning scope to offer a major tax saving tool to the whole expatriate community. Implementing the planning scope, it would simply multiply your financial wealth, tax deferred without changing your current / regular financial committments.

Uttaran, while I am sad as the co-founder of this company that our staff has poor attitude and their customer response is shamefully bad, I take pride in the knowledge pool of IBSN and our research and effort to the benefit of thousands of expatriate consulting community residing in the US or have returned back to India. By your writing, it looks you were an existing customer of IBSN and if so, this line item planning was not offered by us last year - we have just introduced this just this year after an extraordinary research into the common investment patterns of the expatriate community.

Anyway, whether or not to accept the planning scope is your personal choice but the option that we offered you is certainly not just a line entry requirement as a normal standard return requires.

Stating so, I request you to kindly forward your file number to Ravishankar / Nanda at ravishankar.vishnubhotla@ibsnus.com or nandakumar.kannavaradharaj@ibsnus.com and we will see that refund is posted rightaway.

As a tax payer, I request you to kindly look into the tax saving options that IRS painfully provided to the benefit of millions of TPs. As a practitioner we are just knitting it to suit to the tax condition of a migrant taxpayer. As someone rightly suggested, tax saving is not a crime but tax evasion is illegal. As a major player, we consider it important for us to educate the client of their planning choices and we rightly did it for you. Unfortunately it is mistakenly assumed as a mere Deposit line entry..

Laxmi Palaypu, CPA ACA
Chief Business Architect
IBSN Inc
(309) 749 7181
Hi Laxmi,

Thanks for your response.

On getting my quote for IBSN I had made a payment on 02/15/2009. Following which my file status started showing complete in IBSN. I kept checking at the IRS website hoping that my tax had been filed by ISBN. In the meantime IBSN did not contact me or send me any notification. I dropped a mail to IBSN on 3/17/2009 asking about why my refund status was not showing up in the IRS website. It was then an agent called me up and said that they were waiting on me to show IRA investments of 5000. This was the first time the news was broken to me. Now I had to get hold of 5000 dollars to invest to save on my tax refund. I have no intentions of staying back in US and all my major investments are back in India. I never even maintain a balance more than a months salary here. See, it is called Tax "Planning" for a reason. I had no choice but to ask your agents to file my tax returns without "Option 1" or what ever it was called. My tax files were already running over a month late due to this.

I have constraints due to which I cannot make long term investments in US. Anyway, thanks for having read through my complain here. I will send Nanda my File Number as suggested by you.

@Nanda
Thanks for you assurance Nanda.
N  14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank you Uttaran. Actually the whole concept is totally different - Please take a look at these notes in the login under Miscellaneous section as an education material..

I will follow up with Nanda and see that the amount is reversed immediately.

On our staff attitude, we are restructuring our roots permanently...

Laxmi Palaypu
Dear Uttaran -

Your excess fees is reversed to your Credit Card. I have sent an email to you with the Confirmation Number and the Amount Reversed.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

N  19th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
### company bunch of idiots running this
N  19th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Ramesh -

Can you please let me know what is your grievance? I assure that I will get your query resolved with in 24 hours from the time I receive your email.

Experience our new home page at: http://www.myibsn.com/
"There is only one valid definition of a business purpose - to create a CUSTOMER" - Peter F Drucker.
N  26th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I really got fed up with this company. Looks like IBSN is the worst tax return company. Since more than a month I am asking for a copy of my tax returns and they are not responding to my mails and phones. I think they won't respond after they receive money. Very very bad customer service and just a bad company. I will never recommend this company to anyone.
N  26th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Chmav -

I request you to please accept my earnest apologies if you were put to any such inconvenience by our Staff Personnel. I shall be glad if you can please let me know the file no. or the email id with which you registered with IBSN and I shall get your query resolved in next 24 hours.

Further, we would like to take severe disciplinary action on the staff personnel who have not responded to your email requests if you can kindly forward those email chains to my email id. You may please reach me by email or phone at the below coordinates if you need any assistance before then.

Eagerly awaiting to help you.

Phone: US: 1-866-393-8669 (Extension – 1010); INDIA: +91-040-3243 6936/37
N  27th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Week back I have sent a mail to below mail id's. But there is no response. Today I forwarded the same mail to you.

nandakumar.kannavaradharaj@ibsnus.com, Ravishankar.Vishnubhotla@ibsnus.com, Management@ibsnus.com, laxmi.palaypu@ibsnus.com, Anuradha Narmeta@ibsnus.com

Could you please respond.
N  27th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Chmav - Thank you for acknowledging the reciept of tax return document over the call. We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and promise best of our services always.

N  27th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thanks Nanda Kumar for quick response and for solving the issue.
Hi Laxmi,

I am pissed off with IBSNTAX... I have filed my tax in Mar 2009 and I paid $600.65 amount for option 2 but when I came to know that option 2 is not for me then I had chosen option 1. According to that I should get reversal of the difference amount. Its 26th May and still I have not received the same amount. On top of that, I dont know how these people have filed my tax, I have not received my state refund for MO state. I called them 100 times but nobody is taking care... The ### "Mr. Nagaraju Kanukollu, Tax Practice Manager, " is handling my case and it seems..he doesnt have any sense . He is keep saying me that you will get your money from last 2 months.. I am fed up with this... His senior "Srishanti" she is also not replying to me ... I sent her 5/6 emails.. I am not getting her contact nos. otherwise by this time I would have ****** her..

Please I am very much harrased now and I want to file a case against IBSN if they will not revert back by 1st June.

I just want to bring this case infront of you for your observation.
N  27th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Dear Avi –

I completely understand your frustration and really feel sorry for the torturous pain you would be undergoing because of our Staff Personnel. I shall be pleased if you can kindly email me your file no. or the email id with which you registered on our website so that we can reverse you the amount that you paid for Option 2 in next 24 hours and make out why the MO State Refund is delayed.

While I absolutely value your dissatisfaction, I humbly condemn the usage of asterisk marks in your message. Each of us are trying our every best to resolve the client’s grievances and I modestly appeal once again NOT to use any abusive symbols/language on this escalation board. We are here to resurrect our company from the insensible attitude of some of our staff members and help our client in getting their grievances resolved…We would be extremely delighted if we are honored with this refinement opportunity. Further, Srishanthi is no longer with IBSN after this episode.

I apologize once again for the tardy response of our staff and guarantee that you will have the excess amount reversed within the promised timeline.

We sincerely thank you for your tolerance and business association.

Very Truly,
Senior Tax Practice Manager - US Taxation & Representation Services
Assistant Director - Knowledge Management, Training & Compliance
A  28th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi All,

Few companies can do good jobs due to good people like Nandakumar K V. I really appreciate that you have resolved my both issues within 24 hours. I was really pissed off a lot but You have done an excellent job.

I am sorry that I used Asterik Languange in my last comment, it was due to frustation and for those people who are not working properly like Mr. Nagaraj but later I found that due to my such comments some good people also get blamed.

1 suggestion to IBSN : Please put this forums link in MyMessages section of IBSNTAX site as it could help other guys who are still facing issues.

You guys (nanda, laxmi and others) are doing excellent job by resolving queries instantly.

Thanks Again Nanda.

Avinash
N  28th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thanks for your message Avinash. We will sure put your suggestion in effect.

N  29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
get lost laxmi...abe chutiye if u are loaded with volumes then u should have more staff to handle this...also u guys dont have any proper knowledge abt taxes...i have asked ibsn to file my taxes jointly but they were filing my status as single...also they were asking me for money for small small things like mailing charges etc, but i had even paid initially still just money money money...i think such stupid n fraud co's should be reported to DOL...n IRS
Friends -

I do not know how many times we should BEG the members on this Escalation Board NOT to use abusive language but the request is dishonored every now and again, and this truly dampens the spirit and passion of all those who are putting their every blood drawn effort to resurrect this company from the filth that is fused to its erstwhile grandeur. Please understand that we are here to help you out and we once again request all the aggrieved to please provide us with an opportunity to correct ourselves and help us add more value to our ‘Customer Service’.

Appa - If you opine that your tax planning was abused by us, I request you to immediately write to my personal email id the details of your file no. or the email id with which you registered on our website so that I can post a full synopsis of the case matter and acquaint you with the planning material that we used in preparing your file under Single filing status. I also wish to submit to your attention that we being a large preparer, our practice is often under the surveillance of the IRS and to collect a meager fee of $75 (average charges to file a tax return under Single Filing Status), there is no rationale for us to resort to malpractice or stack you with extraneous charges.

I will be very obliged if you can reach me immediately on my below coordinates and I will definitely be able to give you a concrete response right away.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Senior Tax Practice Manager - US Taxation & Representation Services
Assistant Director - Knowledge Management, Training & Compliance
N  29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Further, the above $75 is the average fee charged to file a "Standard Return" under Single filing status. The charges would vary if the return involves itemized planning, residential status planning, IRA planning, etc.

Missed including it in my earlier post.

Thanks,
A  29th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I have send an email to Nanda Kumar but no reply yet. I have escalated issue which is even slow response. They say the excess fee has been refunded to my paypal/credit card account which they never did, and after two weeks they say they had tax audit at their location and will refund the amount asap.

I thought I was the only one having this kind of issue. But, looking at the posts in this forum I guess I am not the only one.
N  29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Srinivas - If your email id is spinnapa@yahoo.com and your file no. is R28042 who requested for a paypal reversal update, you have sent me the email on Thursday, 5/28/2009 at 3:15AM IST and I replied to your email on the same day i.e. Thursday, 5/28/2009 at 3:25AM IST and have requested for some time with your case being directed to the Reversal Team. I am disappointed that you posted a wrong message on this board stating that you received no reply from me yet!

Anyhow, I have forwarded that email again for your reference to the same email id and I assure that you will have the amount credited by this weekend as the paypal issue was scheduled to be resolved today.

Thank you very much for your patience and business.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree