IBSN Tax

Posted:

Not trust worthy

4.15
tax filing
IBSN is a tax filing company based in India. These guys will file u r taxxes with some tricky and riskyway.
will tell you that if a query comes from federal or state govt. they will support you for 7 yrs.
they chagred my more than 400USD . for getting more money as a tax return.
I got query from state ..and theese guys r simply ignoring my emails and calls.
i called more than 20 times everytime i get a answer that we'l get back to you shortly !!

this company is not trust worth .
DO NOT FILE YOUR TAXES WITH IBSN . These guys are CHEAT
Complaint comments Comments (1607) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

N  26th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Prapal, you are an idiot. Making fun of Mr. Arnab Bhar's grammar, when your's sucks itself.

"Arnab Bhar seems to have sent 1, 00, 000 email having called 1000 times and may be sitting on a bench counting the stars on the US horizon and would give another such number since he has been left nothing except to count on the refund of the excess money paid by him due to his fault. "

First and foremost, that is the run-on sentence from hell and makes little sense. Most of all, there is no such number as 1, 00, 000. Second, you should have pluralized the word "email" after that "number".

The whole post did not make sense, but that first paragraph and the last one, "I am none to comment on this Board, but a fellow Indian being abused hurts another fellow Bhartiy like me, hence no reprimand from any quarter whatsoever.", are the worst.

And you're making fun of him for mixing up the words their and there...
D  5th of May, 2009 by    -1 Votes
IBSN is good. i filed for 2 with their help..got good returns. they r polite..punctual and very friendly. they clarified all my doubts.
many of my friends also filed with their help. nobody has any problem so far.
N  5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
My PraPal, Nice to see your gestures.You talk of being a Bhartya, so first thing you should learn is that Americans are atleast punctual, and they do what they say, not getting lost after making false policies, atleast they are transparent in there process .It seems you are the son of a very rich folk or such, so you dont know the value money, wherever i maybe in bench or in a multinational its non of your business nor I have asked your opinion.If you are so concerned of being a bhartiya u should help such companies to build up good customer commitment and more interactive customer interface not the 1 they have now which is full of confusion and not waste time correcting someones punctuation mistakes. What kind of company is IBSN so as so customers have shout bad words in a community forum to get them heard.
N  5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Arnab -

It was not relevant for ONE (i.e. PRAPAL) not connected with the issues here to have unfortunately commented on a community member .

However, we (IBSN) are equally unfortunate to be still receiving comments from you despite our earnest steps to have your issues resolved at least after hearing through the community forum. Please do not think that I am blind in supporting my company that grossly failed in raising to the customer expectations and all through the forum pages, I am promising complete resurrection. But, I request you to take a look in this same forum searching on some leading US Tax Service Providers and I am certain, you will at least appreciate IBSN effort for being present in this forum and attend to issues..

I am not pointing that we should turn worse. I am just appealing that we are taking great pains company for next year. This is a very growing company Arnab, and each step is a learning curve for us but we will definitely learn to grow and climb the right steps. I request all of your support and would be extremely obliged for your patience and forbearance upon us!

Laxmi Palaypu
A  5th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Yes, you can't trust these guys.
They talk more and work less. Look at their website, their goals, their moto, their commitment.
They do not stand by it every time. Waste of your golden time & energy if you file your returns with them.
I had a sour sour sour experience this year.
There is a rule, if you do any ammendments after issuing a summary to the customer, the change should be consulted with the customer and you should get his consent. They never did this at all !! They just went on their own as if it is their money !

These guys showed me something, filed something else, i got something else :( :(

Alright, now that they have reduced my returns, they should work on the fee right ? I mean more returns - higher the fee, less returns lesser the fee.

They took my extra Dollars for granted towards the fee and they never cared to re work it and give me back the excess amount.

I had to run behind them as if i'm borrowing from them!!

There is NO ETHICS !!
There is NO COMMITMENT.
There is NO VALUE FOR CUSTOMER.

Want to feel pain in life ? FIle your returns with IBSN next tax year.
N  5th of May, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Dear Shankar -

I request you to please accept my earnest apologies if you were put to any such inconvenience by our Staff Personnel. I shall be glad if you can please let me know the file no. or the email id with which you registered with IBSN and I shall get your query resolved in next 24 hours. You may please reach me by email or phone at the below coordinates.

Awaiting your reply.

Senior Tax Practice Manager - US Individual & Corporate Taxation
Phone: US: 1-866-393-8669 (Extension – 1010); INDIA: +91-040-3243 6936/37
Experience our new home page at: http://www.myibsn.com/
"There is only one valid definition of a business purpose - to create a CUSTOMER" - Peter F Drucker.
N  6th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am agree with those all complaint even I am facing the same problem. I filled my tax through IBSN but my file landed in audit of state dept. Since last 10 day I am calling at all IBSN numbers but no one answers the call. I sent message via your website but not getting reply. Finally I decided to hire some other consultant who can guide me what to do in this situation. I talked to H&R Block but they are not ready to take my case as it was filed through other consultant.
N  6th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear CTcuy - Can you please send me your notice details to my below coordinates? I shall revert in next 24 hours. Thanks!

Senior Tax Practice Manager - US Individual & Corporate Taxation
Phone: US: 1-866-393-8669 (Extension – 1010); INDIA: +91-040-3243 6936/37
N  12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
My nanda, As you suggested I sent an email and got reply someone from your company. Thanks a ton to that person to reply me.
But before that I used to think that IBSN is bad, I was wrong. Now after reading two repyies I think that IBSN is the WORST. I don't either these people don't have any knowledge or they don't bother to read email before replying.
Dear CTcuy -

I earnestly apologize if you were put to any such tribulation by our staff and if you see my earlier message, I requested you to kindly mail the notice on to me so that I can personally attend to it and revert with appropriate course of action in next 24 hours. I shall be very obliged if you can please send me that notice and the email that you received from our office so that we would take necessary disciplinary action forthwith.

YOU ARE LIER

I AM STILL FACING PROBLEM WITH IRS FOR THE TAXES DONE BY YOUR FIRM

NONE OF THE EXPENSES YOU PUT WAS ALLOWED BY IRS

FRAUD COMPANY

SHYAM SUNDAR FROM NEW YORK
Dear Shyam –

We would like to assure you, we always ensure to check that your tax return is prepared absolutely along the lines of the ambit of Internal Revenue Code as applicable to your specific tax condition. We have several internal control policies defined and checklists followed before the return is submitted to IRS for final processing. We reiterate our uncompromised independence and integrity and our office would certainly not recourse to unethical practice merits especially for the size of practice we have. To statistically demonstrate, we don't average more than 2% in random sampling from IRS to query on a return.

If you have kindly noticed, we made enough disclosures in our online client access on every possible vital issue like Rental Expense Claim (as submitted to the IRS Compliance), IRA LLC, E-Filing Signature Authorization (Form 8879), Consent Disclosure (Form 7216) etc.

Despite the high merit we maintain, if there is an audit situation on a tax return randomly picked by the IRS or any of the State/Local Revenue Departments, IBSN ensures full representation (at no additional cost) on your behalf and substantiate the claims made on the tax return. Further, if the customer subscribed to the ‘Unlimited Error Free Tax Representation Service’ offered by IBSN, and the Audit Review happens during the period in subscription to the Tax Representation Service, then IBSN shall pay the Fees that it charged towards Preparation & Planning + (Interest + Penalty +Taxes) not exceeding $6, 000, Federal and/or State combined. If Audit Review happens after the period in subscription, then IBSN shall pay the Fees that it charged towards Preparation & Planning + Penalty not exceeding $6, 000, Federal and/State combined. If the customer did not chose to subscribe to the Error Free Tax Representation service of IBSN, then IBSN shall pay the Fees that it charged towards Preparation & Planning + Penalty not exceeding $6, 000, Federal and/State combined.

We request you to place confidence in us which will strengthen our conscientious effort to obligingly thank you for being with us in these times of requirement for IBSN to prove its testimony. I shall be grateful if you can kindly forward me the notice that you have received from IRS disallowing our claim and I shall revert at the earliest with complete case synopsis of your tax situation.

Please feel to reach me at the below coordinates if you need any assistance before then.

Promising our high knowledge practicing merit always.

Best Regards,
N  12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Mr Nanda, I know you asked me to send email to you. I suggest you to check your email, I sent email to you and your staff on the same day you replied my message here. Your staff atleast replied me but you didn't even bother to check your email.
N  12th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Nanda - Your Response please ...God! I do not want this to happen at your level in our company :((
N  13th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear CTcuy –

I humbly condemn your comment that I did not even bother to check my emails! Let any client on this Complaints Board support your comment that I have not responded to the queries sent to me in next 24 hours. I have thoroughly skimmed my inbox and I did not find any emails from your end…I am still not aware of your file no./the e-mail id with which you registered on our web portal.

I once again request you to please forward that email and the notice which you received so that I can respond within the promised timeline.

Dear All – My email id is nandakumar.kannavaradharaj@ibsnus.com and NOT nandakumar.kannavardharaj@ibsnus.com. Request you to kindly check this email id before sending your grievances.

Please note that we are at your service always.

Thanks,
N  14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Even in India, Tax Returns are marked for scrutiny wherein the Assessing officer goes through each and every transaction and then completes the assessment. Chartered Accountant or Tax Practitioner concerned will represent the case and defend the client on the stand taken for preparation of tax return.

The same situation may be there in USA where some of the returns on random basis are chosen and scruitinized, which may be termed as IRS audit whatever may be the terminology. It is a fact of the matter, the tax collector shall try to get whatever is possible maximum and tax assessee shall diligently file the return and can take all such deductions allowed as per law and pay the taxes. In the event of clarifications sought for, what is the mode for the Income Tax authorities calling for the explanations to support the details furnished, may be income details or expenditure details. It is an accepted principle that "TAX AVOIDANCE" IS LAWFUL; WHEREAS "TAX EVASION" IS UNLAWFUL AND PUNISHABLE.

In all the above complaints, it has been observed that IBSN has been trying to claim certain legitimate expenses in the interest of getting genuine benefit to its client, which at times may be put to thorough scrutiny by the tax authorities, which is part of their job and it is also part of the contract that IBSN shall assist and help its clients and see to it that the issues are clarified before the tax authorities.

Even before the completion of this process, more often, frustration is being expressed by the clients more on account of poor communication by the staff at IBSN or may be on account of their lack of spontaneous response to the grievance. In any case, simple suggestion is that never get scared just because a notice comes from any Income Tax authority unless anything grossly unlawful done. Claiming Deductions as allowed in the IRS code is a legitimate deduction it is only interpretation. Just because some consultant has not done in the past done does not mean that the eligible deduction should not be claimed. For some gains, there should be some pains. Here, the pains have to be taken by IBSN since they have been engaged by the individual client. But give them a chance to work up and do and get the benefit realized than howling at them through all possible channels. These two guys Nanda and Laxmi in between have been virtually attending to all the grievances, most of the complaints are abusive in nature.

Please be humane to admonish these guys than calling them frauds. Most of the guys who have been calling IBSN a fraud, may have to verify Oxford Pocket Dictionary of Current English giving the meaning of fraud reads as " fraud / frôd/ • n. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain: he was convicted of fraud| prosecutions for social security frauds. ∎ a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities: mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds."

At no stretch of imagination that the service provider qualifies the definition of 'Fraud'. they have been decently addressing all the complaints with patience and compassion. Some of the complainants have even acknowledged that their problems have been duly taken care of.

I have earlier else where in this forum intervened as a general reader, neither I am a customer nor I am interested in the company in any way. I tried to correct the English of one person which was not taken with a positive spirit simply because I tried to highlight the quality of the language of the person thereby directly hurting. For this simple act the person is offended and one person even went to extent of teaching me grammar. For his information, from class 6th to 10th I have learnt enlgish having written at least 10000 A0 size papers of 'Conjugation' (most of the guys may not even know what it is!) as a typical Telugu Medium Student and I can declare that best of the English professor in USA cannot find fault in my English. Ironically, even after reading my comment, the same complainant again wrote 'there' for the word 'their'.

Hence, folks, while it is the paramount duty of IBSN to serve their clients to their utmost satisfaction by representing before Tax Authorities, it is equally incumbent upon clients to be more decent and dignified in calling for attention of the Company. Simple common sense says, having paid the money, one should be smart enough to get the best out of the deal rather than abuse the company and its personnel just because $100 or $150 has been paid.

Please settle and sort out matters amicably.

Thanks!

PRAPAL
a well wisher Indian
MERA BHARAT MAHAAN
IBSN!
Nanda's email ID is a bit longish to miss one or two letters here and there. Why cannot IBSN create a simple email ID for him than such a long one.

He says his is email id is: nandakumar.kannavardharaj@ibsnus.com;
instead of writing as vardharaj some one has written as varadharaj one letter 'a' has created a long mouthful from one complainant.

These are simple solutions to the problems which can be fixed easily.

PRAPAL
well wisher Indian
Mera Bharath Mahaan
A  14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Here is my last mail to IBSN... I have been frustrated with there service or should I say lack of it. I mean every word of what I said in the mail below. I am now trying to find other ways of getting my money back and even if I don't get it, I will ensure IBSN looses more money from my "UN"referrals. I will spread the word about IBSN via every available forum. I have been asking them for refund of the additional fees paid by me in feb for this years tax filing. Yeah, I know, most of you haven't been able to get even smaller things done by these guys and I am trying the herculean task of getting MY MONEY BACK FROM THEIR POCKETS. How could I be so naive.
---------------------------------------------
Vikram Ravoori or whoever is has been assigned to reply to this mail,

I have been constantly asking for my refund there have been 4 mails and 3 escalation mails, in the last two months. Are you so inadequately staffed that you cannot handle one refund after all this follow up. Filing tax using IBSN seems to have been the worst decision, first I am incorrectly notified about what option I should choose and why. If I knew for before that IBSN is assuming I would make a 5000 $$ deposit to show my tax refund I would have never approached IBSN in the first place. With standard deduction there are hundreds of online services that do a far more better job. I have been very dissatisfied with your services so far and rest assured this is the last time I am using IBSN. I would also ensure to use whatever pursuation is available at my disposal to dissuade my friends and collegues from using your services. Once you guys take the money you never feel the obligation to follow up, unlike before the payment where your agents would call everyday and retry till the time you respond.

STOP THIS JOKE RIGHT NOW AND ENSURE I HAVE MY REFUND ASAP. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT I WILL GET BACK MY REFUND ON THIS DAY OR THAT DAY, I DONT WANT TO HEAR SOME INFFECIENT DEPARTMENT IN IBSN HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. I WANT TO SEE MY MONEY BACK INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT.
N  14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thanks for your message PRAPAL. It is the first time that my email id is also a problem to client query resolution and satisfaction :)

I will sure get my email id changed once all these clients are satisfied.

Best Regards,
Dear Uttaran -

I humbly submit my earnest apologies for this overdue response.

I promise that you shall have the excess fees paid by you reversed in next 24 hours. You shall receive a mail from me in next 24 hours confirming the reversal of this excess amount.

Do reach me at the below coordinates if you need any assistance before then.

We thank you for your business and patience.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree