IBSN India Pvt Ltd / My US tax return

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I have filed US tax return through IBSN. Currently I am now in India. I gave IBSN address as reference while filing the tax and given direct deposit option but they didn't do correctly due to that paper check has been issued to IBSN tax address.

The check has been sent to IBSN davenport office address. I have asked to sent to my India address or US address. But without listening to my email. An employee name Misty has replied that she has received the check and it will be sent to India office. Its been almost 30 days from after recieved the paper check.

I am calling to IBSN office, sending email to them but no response. I am feared now where the check is now and with whom?

Please someone help in this regard how to handle this issue.

Regards
Duraimurugan Devarajan
91-[protected]

More IBSN India Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of Dec, 2011

I tried to contact IBSN from past 7 months continuously. Now I see that the website www.ibsntax.com is dead & they have a new website www.myibsn.com where all login are blocked by a message saying IBSN will be available on 5-Dec-2011. I went to the IBSN office (811, Road No.41, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India) mentioned in the website www.myibsn.com & found that the company left the place around 7months before. I paid around $200 as service charge to file tax return for 2010 & till now I am waiting for the response. i have no idea whether they filed my tax return or not. I am concerned now. If any one has any suggestion then please contact me. +91 9502870961.