Ibm Lenovo Desktop PC / faulty piece selling

1 PUNE, United States Review updated:

Since in office we use ibm laptop & desktop computers which was suppose to be best, I purchased ibm lenovo desktop pc for home with 1 gb hd capacity model 8985at1, unfortunelty till today we could not use it properly.
Within 2 months of purchase hard disk got crashed, printer still not instllled by the engineer of seller leptech solution in bund garden road, pune, india. Customer service is too bad. I could find airltel braod band service is very good within a day it got instlelled and next day hard disk got crashed. For the customer this is the harrasement to get these problems fix at given point of time. God knows leading compliants with complant broad can help us. Earlier the complain posted what action has been taken/how it is going to help us no idea.

Comments

• Yo
      23rd of May, 2008

i have purchased a lenovo desktop 4EQ machine no written on CPU, MT-M 5311-4EQ and S/N - MB09368. form kolhapur lenovo dealer. they had promised to supply me the machine with the upgraded RAM from initial of 512 MB to 2 GB. but almost 3 months have been passed by they have not yet done so. when ever i go to the office they just say your work will be done in in 3 days but they have crossed 3 months saying like this... i am still working on the same 512 mb RAM. please look in the matter ... please give me the contact numbers for the customer complaints of your head office.

• Su
      30th of Jul, 2008

Battery is under Warranty Period, Laptop Model is LENOVO 3000 N100 0768-GZQ, Kindly attend immediately, The date of Purchase is 21st Sept'07.
    Please look into the matter.