IBM / Huge delay in Passport delivery

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I have applied a passport in May 2007 vide file no A014979 at visakhapatnam office .Due to some verification delays the file was cleared on 09/04/2008.by that time i have transfered to Kolkata.Then again they asked me to process the file from kolkata office since i have transfered and said it needs to be verified.they said that they will transfer the file and the file was transfered to Kolkata on 11/04/2008.I have enquired the status of my file at Kolkata office but no body responding properly.I have been enquiring this status from 5/05/2008 every day at the kolkata passport office.I tried to contact passport officer too .But they are not responding properly.Please suggest what to do in this case.it was about more than one year after i am applied for passport but till now i didnt receive it.Please do the needful.

Comments

• Re
      4th of Nov, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I want to inform you that i had applied for my passport on
    22-APR-2008.All the verification are complied and i was inform that i will recieve my passport on 20-OCT-2008 but i have not recieve it yet. I have one year old baby and her father is in USA.

So, I kindly request you to look at my problem and deliver my passport as soon as possible so that i can shift to USA as soon as possible.

Thanking you