Iberia / CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 Gibraltar Review updated:

Iberia have an online booking system wherreby you can reserve a ticket and pay for it in 24 hours, which is what i did. When it came to paying for it, therre is a contdown timer, as i proveeded to checkout and pay for my ticket, an error message appeared that told me to choose travel insurance, i didnt want this but was unable to uncheck the box. Time was ticking and i didnt want to lose the price of this flight as it had gone up on the iberia website, so i called the number on the iberia website for help! Well, the rudest person ive ever had the displeasure of having to deal with answered my call and said her name was 'nadi' - i explained the situation and was told ' i cant help you, refresh the page', i told her i had done so a few times but nothing had changed, she then said ' well i cant help you', i then asked to speak to her manager who may be able to help me, to which i was told 'no!' i asked what she meant by no and she said ' dont u understand what no means?! ' i was in shock! I couldnt believe her terrible attitude so i said 'pls give me your manager again and again she said point blank NO!i said you are. Rude woman to which she replied thank you madam! Needless to say i hung up and called back a different number where i was able to book the ticket. I will be calling their head office to make a formal complaint!

Os

Comments

• La
      14th of Sep, 2010
    Iberia - cancellation of flight
    iberia
    France

Iberia cancel my flight without telling me I found out at check in.
    What can I do
    can I have an email to make a complaint.

Laurence Hierso

• Ro
      29th of Dec, 2011
    Iberia - changement de prenom
    France

j ai acheté 4 billet d avion il y a 2 mois il se trouve que mon mari n a plus c congé nous souhaitons donc changer le prenonm pour que mon fils profite du vol impossible me repond iberia il prefere que la place soit vide en plus les 2 personne qui m ont repondu au tel pas trés aimable voila si quelq un peu m aider merci

• Na
      15th of Apr, 2012
    Iberia - bad
    ibiria
    England, Herefordshire
    United Kingdom

i have never seem such a bad company in my life. all my connections were late nearly missed the other flights, the flight it self was horrible bad costumer service. They lied about my luggage being on the plain wen it wasn't, they cancelled my flight in madrid with no explanation, horrible horrible company it should get closed down.

• Mi
      21st of Dec, 2014

I have been trying to reach Iberia for over 4 month with no success. I lost my phone on the flight from BOS-MAD. I filed a complaint when I got to my final destination on August 14 2014. When I checked with Iberia they said they didn't find anything on the plane. I looked on lost & found online and again didn't find anything. Then I got a call from Iberia Israel saying Iberia Spain is looking for me regarding my phone - saying they found it. I called and the rep who said it was a mistake and they didn't find my phone. Then I went to Iberia.com and looked online and found it. I filed a request online with my description and found my phone. Then the website asked me to enter credit card info to pay for shipping it to Israel. I paid 56 EUROS to have it shipped to Israel and waited for it to arrive. When days passed and no phone, I checked online and checked my email and found a message from Iberia saying they can't ship my phone to Israel and I need to arrange for currier to pick it up from an office in Spain. I tried calling Iberia for days and nights and for hours!!! with no success.. I waited on the line to listen to the recorded message for hours and no one answers the phone.. wasted time to reach a person to talk to and find out what I need to do - as I already PAID for shipping that never happened and also - got no reimbursement for the charge that I PAID. although I tried calling the Spain office and the Israel office and sent messages online - I got no reply and no answer from customer service.
    I am REALLY upset as I want my phone back and the email said Iberia only keep the phone for 1 month.. that month had passed as I am still trying to reach Iberia without success!!
    This is the WORST customer service experience I ever had with an airline and in general.

Michal Y.