Iberia / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Iberia have an online booking system wherreby you can reserve a ticket and pay for it in 24 hours, which is what i did. When it came to paying for it, therre is a contdown timer, as i proveeded to checkout and pay for my ticket, an error message appeared that told me to choose travel insurance, i didnt want this but was unable to uncheck the box. Time was ticking and i didnt want to lose the price of this flight as it had gone up on the iberia website, so i called the number on the iberia website for help! Well, the rudest person ive ever had the displeasure of having to deal with answered my call and said her name was 'nadi' - i explained the situation and was told ' i cant help you, refresh the page', i told her i had done so a few times but nothing had changed, she then said ' well i cant help you', i then asked to speak to her manager who may be able to help me, to which i was told 'no!' i asked what she meant by no and she said ' dont u understand what no means?! ' i was in shock! I couldnt believe her terrible attitude so i said 'pls give me your manager again and again she said point blank NO!i said you are. Rude woman to which she replied thank you madam! Needless to say i hung up and called back a different number where i was able to book the ticket. I will be calling their head office to make a formal complaint!
More Iberia Complaints & Reviews
- Madrid Airport / Iberia Airlines - Flight delay 
- Iberia - Terrible customer service! 
- Iberia - Overbooking and delay 
- Iberia Airlines - Horrible Service + Missing Luggage 
- Iberia - Usurpação
- Iberia Airlines - pay for your seats but don't expect to get them with iberia.
- Iberia Airlines - Lost baggage
- Iberia Airlines - Ground service
- Iberia Airlines/ Airline Tickets - Cancelled ticket
- Iberia Plus mileage program - Iberia does not credit miles on Oneworld partner flights