IBDMarketing / Advertising Timeshares / Fraud has gone out of business!

1 4699 N. Federal Highway, Suite 107Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-267-2125

IBDMarketing was a For-Sale -By -Owner advertising company. They collect upfront fees to sell timeshares. They collect the fees, advertise the timeshare on the website and forget it. They took $1949.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD as soon as we hung up the phone. That was the end of it. They promised to refund my fee, if I sold my timeshares through another timeshare company and furnished them the proof. I sold my two timeshares through RedWeek.com and had all the proof. However, they do not answer any telephones, faxes, e-mails, letters, -nothing. Their domain IBDMarketing.com is for sale by the owner, and it is listed on the internet by Sebo. This domain was removed from the internet on December 17, 2007. IBDMarketing has gone out of business by this name and has taken thousands of upfront fees with them.

Comments

• Vi
      30th of Jan, 2008

I was called by IBD Marketing and charged $598 to sell my timeshare with a promise of a refund if my timeshare is sold by me or some other company; my timeshare is not sold never heard from them again and when you call you get a recording an if you talk to someone they always tell you that a virual tour is set up for your timeshare this weekend which I don't believe, then I come to this site and find out that they are out of business. What can we do about that???

13th of Feb, 2008

No reply ever did not sell timeshare charged 442 rip off they need to be sewed.

• De
      28th of Mar, 2008

Back on August 2007 ibd contcacted me about selling my timeshare. They charge my credit card $982.00 and i have not heard from them since. I tried to contact them numerous times without any success, now i find out they are out of business, is ther anything i can do to get my money back, or possibly suing them for fraud because its been about 8 months and i have yet to hear from them, and i doubt i will after seeing this site.

• Mi
      12th of Apr, 2008

I listed my timeshare with IBD May of 2007 with the hopes of selling my timeshare because I could really use the money. I gave them $899 to sell it then, like an idiot, I gave them an additional $499 to list it to possibly rent it out after they talked me into it. They made it seem like they would have it sold in no time. So they basically got $1398 of my money and I'm very upset about it. It is now April '08 and I just tried to go to the website to check on it and found out about the fraud. I really want my money back and I want them punished for doing this horrible thing. I don't understand how these people can do this. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.