IBD-Marketing Timeshare Resale / Fraud

1 4699 N Federal Highway Suite 107Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-267-2125

Contracted ibd-marketing to sell our timeshare. They had no problem charging my credit card $682.00 we have not been able to contact anyone regarding our contract. My husband has tried numerous times to contact them by email with no response. The 20th of march will be one year. We will be filing with the attorney general asap.

Comments

• Je
      17th of Mar, 2008

Yes, I totally agree with what the complaint mentioned. I am one of the victim that I paid $305 in 2007 and I did not receive any offer. I cannot contact anyone in IBD-Marketing now. Phone number is invalid. Where can we find some timeshare resale company that is honest and reliable?

• Bo
      15th of Apr, 2008

We, too, were ripped off by IBD-Marketing in the amount of $599.00, and would very much like to join in on a class action law suit. Please let us know how to pursue.

• Ka
      17th of May, 2008

IBD Marketing has $2094.00 of my money to market my 2 timeshares. I listed with them in August, 2007. I have contacted the BBB in the area. Their website has been cancelled. If anyone
    wants to file a compalint with the state's attorney general or start a lawsuit, count me in. Thye do not answer the phone or respond to eamils. Richard Beatrice is the owner.

• Dr
      27th of May, 2008

My husband and I paid $1996 to market our 2 timeshares. We listed them in August 2007. We have not been able to contact IBD by phone or e-mail. We are now contacting the BBB in Pompano Beach, Florida. We also intend to contact Florida's Attorney General. If anyone hears about a class action, please let us know.

• Ro
      29th of May, 2008

I too was ripped off by ibd marketing for 300.00 and never heard from them again. This was in May of 2007. If there is a way to file a suit against them, please let me know. Mrs. Vargas

• Mi
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I got taken in as well for $399 in May of 2007. If there is a group filing suit, please let me know and put me on the list. I'm tired of getting ripped off by timeshare resales people and companies.

• Ou
      8th of Jul, 2008

I have had the same problem with a company called Universal Marketing systems, A sub of Creative home Mortgage solutions. I cannot get a response from either of the numbers now, one give me a mail box where noone ever returns my call and the second give me a fax machine even though it was listed as the contact number. Please be ware of these people, I fear they have taken my 400.00 and split. Luckily I would not agree to the 1200.00 they asked for at first contact. If I could find these people in Florida I would take my money back in hide ! !

14th of Aug, 2008

Theses guys are really smooth. They will convince you that your present timeshare seller has gone bankrupt and that they can recover your fee for you; then they will convince you that they have buyers waiting and approved to buy your time share for $24500 or more. Then they want your money to be kept in "escrow" so they can begin processing the deal for you. This money is of course refunded when the deal goes thru. All this is a big hoax to get your money. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Ab
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I also was scammed by ibd marketing in 2007 and would very much like to file with the attorney general and be part of any class action suit . Please let me know if anything ever comes of all these complaints . A. Boyer

• Se
      22nd of Dec, 2009

Yes, I totally agree with what the disorder mentioned. I am one of the soul that I salaried $305 in 2007 and I did not incur any wage. I cannot lense anyone in IBD-Marketing now. Sound identify is unsound. Where can we see many timeshare resale consort that is trusty and trustworthy?
    =-===================================================