IBD-Marketing / Scam and cheating!

1 4699 N Federal Hwy#107Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-267-2125

My wife and I have been trying to sell timeshare property that was purchased almost three years ago. We contacted IBD-marketing to try and sell so called property. Needless to say, every time you call them, all you get is the same thing. That we have a showing in a few weeks and we will contact you on the out come. Well never the less still no sale. An like most people we did not have the full amount that they wanted. So they make it sound like you get a deal at $ 399.00. Then seems to do nothing more for you.

Now how do we get our money back? For now they don't even answer the phone when we call. Beware!

Comments

28th of Jan, 2008

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THIS COMPANY SINCE I SENT A CHECK MAY 2006. THEY HAD RENTERS AVAILABLE LAST MAY HAVE NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM. HOW DO WE GET OUR MONEY BACK! $899 IS MY MAINTANCE FOR A YEAR. THANKS ALOT!!

8th of Feb, 2008
    IBD Marketing - No service, no refund, cannot reach by phone
    Show My Timeshare
    Georgia
    Phone: 877-267-2125
    www.showmytimeshare.com

Representative Samira said that for $441.00 they would sell my timeshare by showing it personally, or they would refund my money if not sold within six months. The phone number doesn't answer. The alternate number (954) 861-8455 belongs to a private citizen.

• Ca
      11th of Apr, 2008

IBD was to sell my timeshare in orlando within 90 days. I signed the contract Sept 07. They receievd $1200 up front by charging my card. Now their website is gone, no refund and the timeshare is still bleeding me dry.

• St
      27th of May, 2008

We paid an advertisement fee by credit card to ibd-marketing in 2006 to advertise our timeshare. Now that we have sold it I have sent a letter to Richard P. Beatrice (realname?)who signed the original contract. On 5-01-07 I was successful in reaching a female at 1-877-267-2125 who told me to send a copy of my registered deed. The deed was made on 5-10-08 and registered with the county clerk (Atlantic NJ) on 5-15-08. A copy has been sent to the Pompano Beach address which appears ro be bogus. I am willing to join a class action lawsuit. Contact me at above e-mail address. Thank you.

• St
      27th of May, 2008

I have just sold my time share and am submitting the copy of the deed to ibd-marketing requesting a return of my $699. fee paid by credit card in 2006. I attempted to contact them by the two phone numbers on the contract and cover letter. Both numbers are no longer in service. I am willing to join a class action suit against ibd and Richard Beatrice and Dale Moore.
    Thank you. Stanley E. Wiley

• Ka
      14th of Jul, 2008

I have been ripped of to the tune of $2, 094 by IBD.
    I contacted the BBB, no help. I contacted the Attorney General
    in Florida. He turned it over to another department. IBD had to post a bond and they have had so many complaints, all the bond money is gone. If anyone wants to sue, please contact me at youngkc52@yahoo.com.
    Thanks.
    Kathy

• Mi
      15th of Jul, 2008

I to was scammed by this so call timshare resale company. They promised to sell my timeshare within 90 days and it has been a year and I never heard anything from them. I called a couple of times to see how it was going and all i would get is that a couple is looking at the property but no contract yet. After trying for months to get my money back, now the phones have been turned off. I have been able to contact the actual sales rep that sold me the timeshare and he quit the company shortly after he talked me into buying the service. He is willing to coming forward and tell that the company is a big rip off. I tried to get my 600.00 back and before the company went out of business, I made countless efforts in trying to contact Richard Beatrice and he was never in the office. So if there is a class action law suit against him or any company that he is affiliated with please contact me via my email address. I want the ### to pay for what he and his company done. Email me at imthman114@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Mike

• Wi
      12th of Oct, 2008

You guys should report it on www.resaleripoffs.com as they also have resources for people to get their money back.