IBD-Marketing / time share rip=off

1 4699 N. Federal Highway suite 107Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-267-2125

After days of being harrassed and subjected to all sorts of promises, i gave in and sent $800 to IBD to sell my time-share property. that was the end of days of communications from them. i have never been able to contact tham again, nor have i ever been refunded any money. tammy Watson also from Pompano beach assured me of a sale. how can people take advantage of others that way? shame on you IBD, Tammy Watson and Richard Beatrice

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Mar, 2008
    IBD-Marketing - no contact
    ibd-marketing
    4699 federal highway,suite 107
    Pompano Beach
    Phone: 1-877-267-2125
    www.ibdmarketing.com

i paid by credit card for this company to sell my timeshare on nov.02, 2007 . I have been trying to contact these people and i get that this pnone number has been disconnected. the man's name on the contract is RICHARD P BEATRICE . I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK.

21st of Apr, 2008
    IBD-Marketing - RIP ME OFF
    IBD-MARKETING .COM
    ibd-marketing.com

SAY THAT THEY CAN SELL MY TIME SHARE. SEND THEM 500.00 NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. I HAD TO CALL THEM . CANT GET A HOUD OF THEM SINCE NOV.2007

• Wi
      28th of Apr, 2008
    IBD-Marketing - sale of timesares-fraud
    ibd-marketing

This company promised return of $ if no sale. The phone # and website are invalid. This is one more time share sales rip off.

• Je
      14th of Jun, 2008
    IBD-Marketing - Fraud-Scammed out of money
    13003 Rhine Road
    Upper Marlboro
    Maryland
    Phone: 301-574-1267

I paid IBD-marketing $731 to sell my timeshare. This was a scam, they got my money and now they are gone. I have tried to contact them several times over the last couple of months. The 1-800 number is no longer in service. Is there any way I can prosecute for fraud?

• Ll
      30th of Jul, 2008
    IBD-Marketing - No respond or sold my timeshare
    IBD-Marketing
    West Palm Beach
    Phone: 407-812-6424
    www.ibdmarketing.com

They supposed to be selling my timeshare. I have had no response from them since November 2006. No one answers the phone. They have charged me $882 to sell my timeshare.

• Ju
      21st of Aug, 2008
    IBD-Marketing - FRAUD-SCAMMED
    IBD-MARKETING
    4699 N. Federal Highway, Ste 107
    Pompano Beach
    Phone: (877)267-2125
    ibd-marketing.com

We paid $882.00 with a promise to sell our time share for $12, 500.00. After several attempts in contacting them we had no results. The COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

• Ca
      15th of Sep, 2008

I found this company is a fraud, sent them the money to market my timeshare, never have received anything from them after they received the money, and this was a year ago, August 2007.

September 15, 2008

• La
      27th of Nov, 2008

He tried ripping us off as well. He lives in Coral Springs, and uses a UPS Box Number. His cell phone number is: 954-861-9019

• Re
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Those companies that send postcards in the mail and make telemarketing calls, advertising to sell your timeshare for a fee, are after for one thing - your money - so don't fall for those schemes! I attended a seminar put on by one of those companies 12 years ago which ended up being nothing but a scam...they went out of business. Very few reputable Vacation Ownership Companies like Marriott and Starwood allow you to trade-in old timeshares that are not working anymore. It's like buying a car that eventually gets too old and won't run. Perhaps maintenance fees skyrocketed for needed repairs and upgrades or you're not getting the quality of exchange you expected to highly demanded locations like Hawaii or Southern California.

Welk Resorts in San Diego is a Top Rated Interval International Resort that I purchased in 2003 and for the last 7 years I have been 100% satisfied, trading into amazing destinations with ease. I spent 2 weeks at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and Marriott Ko Olina in January 2010 for $278. I stayed in an amazing location in Paris, France, near the Metro 1 and Train Station in November 2009 for $139!!! There are many happy timeshare owners and I'm one of them. If you want suggestions, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Marilyn Okita

• Ca
      31st of Mar, 2010

Oh yeah, i know these names, tammy, richard beatrice, and maggie, they were calling me at work, at home and got me for$998. I checked them on the BBB and found that they have screwed many peaple out of money, i wish i knew that and i should have went with "timeshares only" but i don't have/want to pay boatloads of $ unless i can be sure it's safe. I hope these S.O.B.'s rot in the deepest pit of hell.