IBC Bank of Marble falls / Fees added after charges already cleared and posted pending before paid charges.

1 Marble Falls, TX, United States Review updated:

I do my banking daily online, , , I had deposited 614.00 to my account on 12/3 . I had 3 charges first one that was pre auth on 12/7 and posted paid on 12/8 for 28.76, .. The second one which shows per their print off page that it was auth on 12/7 for $10.57 time of pre auth was 6:23 pm, this posted payment to merchant (wdl) on 12/8, time was 2:59 pm... The 3rd one was pre auth on 12/7 for $13.60 time 4:15 pm, and (WDL) to merchant on 12/8 time was 4:44 am. The balance per my statement from my account shows that on 12/8 at 4 pm I had no items in pending.. my balance was $110.19 I went into town to ups at per my receipt time stamped on 12/8 at 4:51 pm, made a purchase of 12.85 shows auth on 12/8 at 4:58 pm and shows that (wdl) to merchant was not paid till 12/9 at 2:37 am, Went to HEB and made a purchase for the amount of $64.24 on 12/8 time on my receipt was 5:32 pm. The Banks paper shows this charge as being pre auth on 12/8 and gives no am or pm only numbers 12:10:25 which could no way be at 12:10 cause I didnt even go to heb till 5:32 pm on 12/8, , , but per (wdl) on this charge shows merchant paid on 12/9 time 9:40 pm... IBC Bank took charges that are clearly paid and posted and switched Pending charges so that my paid charges didnt clear due to being in over draft .. when all my charges from 12/3 to 12/9 did exceed my deposit... They took the $64.24 charge and one for $32.00 that also shows as pre auth on 12/8 time 8/18 pm and wdl purch date of 12/10 time 3:41:35, , again this weird time.. but clearly showing that they werent paid till these dates.. she printed this paper that I have showing times and dates of when charges were pre auth and were wdl puch from merchant, they had 5 bank charges over $200.00 posted to my account because they done that.. I informed her when she started being stupid and telling me she was going to Close my account, I told her I was going to tape this conversation she jumped up and I turned it on set it on her desk and she said if your going to do that I need to go and get someone.. I told her to do what she needs to cause I was going to cover my butt.. So I taped my conversation with them.. with the tape recorder on her desk.. she lied stating that once payment are taken out of pending and posted that they are still not paid and can be charged fees. if others come in larger.. which clearly per their print off shows that it was a day later that the other checks even posted out of pending... they closed my account.. didnt ask me but told me they would take off the fees and close my account..I stood up picked up the recorder and turned it off and the one supervisor said " YOU TAPED US? I told her " yea, , I told you I was going to.. My son was with me through this whole ordeal and even asked her why would you have a pending for charges if they are still not pain in Transaction..?? She didnt answer just changed the subject.. I can imagine my name as being on the list for not being able to get another account now.. and xmas is here ... I have been with them for over 7 yrs and they lie and scam, , they took and mixed up payments posted and paid with ones in pending.. I want to make them pay.. they are doing this to others and its WRONG... how can they get away with switching paid and pending charges///??? PLZ SOME ONE HELP ME MAKE THEM STOP THIS.. I HAVE BEEN UNDER DURESS NOT ABLE TO SLEEP, , IM ON DISIBILITY AND HAD TO STOP ALL DIRECT DEPOSITS AND NOW SO UPSET CANT EAT OR RELAX, , , , WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG.. ITS WAS CLEAR THEY DIDNT KNOW I HAD TAKEN THE PAPER SHE PRINTED WITH TIMES AND DATES OF WHAT POSTED... CAUSE THEIR SYSTEM IF IT IS THE SYSTEM DOING THIS IS NOT LEAGAL... I SHOWED HER IN THEIR ON LINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT IT STATES THAT IS YOUR BALANCE EXCEPT WHEN IN PENDING... NOTHING WAS IN PENDING .. THEY ARE SCAMERS, , AND NEED TO BE STOPPED.. THEY SIT UP IN THERE MILLION DOLLAR HOMES AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF USING US . IF I HADNT LOOKED AND SEEN THAT THOSE CHARGES HAD POSTED BEFORE I WENT INTO TOWN I WOULDNT HAVE KNOWN ANY OF WHAT THEY HAD DONE.. STILL DIDNT TILL I GOT HOME AND LOOKED CLOSELY AT THE PAPER AND NOTICED THE TIMES AND DATES OF PRE AUTH AND WDL PURCHASE.. TIMES AND DATE... I WANT TO GET A LAWYER, , , THATS THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL EVEN BE NOTICED... HELP... I have the recording of the whole conversation and have no way of scanning the paper they printed.. but i do have it.. my statement I always print screen.. and save a copy of them.. if you want a copy of the times and dates pre auth and purh (WDL) let me know..

IBC Bank of Marble falls
IBC Bank of Marble falls

Jk

Comments

• Jk
      15th of Dec, 2010

no ###, , I have the time and Date it was PAID TO THE MERCHANT...AND IT WAS ALREADY PAID OVER 12 HRS BEFORE THE OTHER CHARGES WERE EVEN DONE...

15th of Dec, 2010

HERE IS THEIR PAPER SHOWING WHEN THE MERCHANT WAS COMPLETE.. PURCH... LOOK AT DATES AND TIMES.. THE ONE FOR 28.76 WASNT EVEN ON THIS LIST THAT SHE PICKED AND PASTED TRYIN TO MAKE HER POINT...

15th of Dec, 2010

did u look at the bank statement// do you see 110.00 in funds??? Thats what I told them, , it doesnt matter when it posted the funds were there... and already paid to the merchant.. if I didnt have overdraft and they had to return the check, they couldnt take the 3 checks that have already been paid to the merchant and say oh sorry we cant pay you we have checks in pending.. sorry even though you were already paid, , we have to pay a pending were the merchant hasnt yet claimed the pre auth.. do you see??/ ??????????????????

15th of Dec, 2010

why does no one read ... the actual post..??????????/ let me make it simple... 3 charges... were in pending on 12.7 they the merchant claimed those charges on 12/8 ..okay these are paid...
    on 12/9 and 12/10 is when the next two charges were PAID... BUT THE BANK TOOK THE LAST TWO CHARGES AND SAID OH WE ARE GOING TO PULL THE ONES ALREAYD PAID ON THE 12.8 AND ADD FEES PER MY ATTACMENT SHOWS... THATS WHAT THEY DID, , EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE PAID, , ON THE 8TH... AND SAID THAT THE ONES IN PENDING ON THE 12, 8 NOW REMEMBER THESE DIDNT CLEAR TILL 12, 9 AND 12/10 PER THEIR PRINT OFF... AND BECAUSE THEY PAY LARGEST TO SMALLEST.. PULLED THE 3 THAT ALREAYD CLAIMED PER THEIR PRINT OUT... AND CHARGED ME FEES.. WHEN THERE WAS 110.19 IN MY ACCOUNT AFTER THEY CLAIMED THEM... SO THE BANK TOOK AND THREW 3 $29.00 FEES IN FOR THE ONES THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN PAID... SO THEY COULD POST THE ONES THAT WERE STILL IN PENDING... CAUSE THEY DIDNT CLEAR TILL THE 9TH AND 10TH... YOU CANT TAKE ONES PAID A DAY LATER AND PAY THEM WHEN THE MERCHANT HASNT YET CLAIMED THEM... GOD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS.. DAM..