Iannella Tree Service / Did not do the work they were paid for

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 754-204-0802

I paid them to grind the stump of a tree they removed. They ground only part of the stump leaving a large portion above ground. They have made a promise to return and finish the work but have not returned in 1-1/2 months. They stopped answering their phone allowing only voice mails about 2 weeks ago. No return call has been received and the work still is not done.

Ar

Comments

• Dl
      29th of May, 2008
    Iannella Tree Service - did not due the work
    Iannella Tree Service
    Ft Lauderdale
    Phone: 754=204-0802

I am a senior citizen of limited income and paid Iannella Tree Service over $400.00 for work that they did not do.
    I called and called and they will not honor their agreement

• Lu
      19th of Aug, 2008
    Iannella Tree Service - Did not do the promised work
    Iannella Tree service
    Florida
    Phone: 7542040802

I paid Lauren & Julius Iannella to do work on my trees. They did not finish the work and will not return.
    The man who answered the phone, swore to God he would send someone to finish the work.
    I probably should not be too upset because I know God will give them more punishment then they deserve

• Em
      10th of Feb, 2009

It is the same. This is a bad company and they have done the same to many people I know. I advise you "not to use this Company" for any job. They promise to do jobs, but somehow get away with "not doing what they promise."

• Co
      12th of Jun, 2009

*****ALERT***** PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AN EMPLOYEE OF THEIRS RAPED MY FRIEND THE OTHER DAY. PLEASE WATCH FOR THEIR TRUCK AROUND UR NEIGHBORHOOD.