Ian Travel Services / did not pay hotel

1 WI, United States Review updated:

When we called Hyatt Regency for room reservations we were unknowningly diverted to Ian travel services whose representative acted as if she was a Hyatt representative. Ian charged our credit card $1320.48 to reserve 2 rooms for 3 nights. When we arrived at Hyatt there were no room reservations for us. When we called Ian we were told that they would pay Hyatt so we stayed after giving Hyatt our credir card # as normally required. Now Hyatt charged my card $1426.74 for the rooms and Ian keeps hanging up on me when I call to question them. Once their rep. discovers why I am calling we get disconnected. Hyatt has had identical problem. My credit card co. cannot do anything as Ian posted charges in July of 2009. Please do not ever get fooled into doing business with Ian travel services.

Comments

• Li
      14th of Apr, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - MASTERCARD CHARGES
    KOMAX SYSTEMS LCF
    Switzerland

GOOD AFTERNOON,

WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED OF 319.28 USD ON MARCH 11, 2009 UNDER REF. 800-394-1454

IS IT POSSIBLE TO INFORM US TO WHICH EXPENSE THIS CORRESPONDS?
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

BEST REGARDS,

LINDA

• Bi
      15th of Apr, 2009

Umm, you DO realize this isn't "Ian Travel Services, " right?

• Fe
      15th of May, 2009

I has been charged $ 703.13 by IAN Travel Services, I never Book with this company I had a reservation with www.reservationencounter.com for Jun 29 wich was cancelel on May 4 # 068526373, I recived an email, But IAN TRAVEL SERVICES charged me, I think is a fraud

• Sr
      22nd of Aug, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - Unauthorised credit card debit
    England, Cambridgeshire
    United Kingdom

I've never heard of IAN Travel Services, however, they have somehow got my credit card number and charged me £180.00 for a holiday booking I know nothing about. Another unauthorised debit was made the previous day for a ferry crossing. Something tells me these must be connected as it seems too much of a coincidence.

srl

• Mr
      30th of Jan, 2010
    Ian Travel Services - Charges apper that were not authorized
    IAN TRAVEL SERVICES
    Kaneohe
    Hawaii
    Phone: 808-450-1706

On 10/21/09 a charge appers on my bank statement for IAN Travel service for $147.60 and then the same charge in the same amount appear on 10/28/09. I am really pissed of all the running around I'm getting. I want answers and I want them now before I file a police report. To my knowledge I did not authorize these charges.