Ian Travel Services / Unidentifiable charge

1 Corvallis, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: +1-541-757-9627

IAN Travel Services charged $98.68 to my account. I have have never dealt with them. They do not answer their 800 number to explain the charge. How do I deal with this?

Comments

• Wo
      26th of Jan, 2010

We bought a package with Airgorilla.com and cancelled, we got the money refund for the hotel and shuttle but not the airline. We called Airgorilla to know what happened with the air fare refund, these were refundable, and they now say that they are Ian travel, we dealt with airgorilla not ian travel, now they are saying that they did all they could to get us our money back but cannot do anymore, we have to contact the airline (usairways) for our refund. WE tried and tried and got tired of being push back and forth, costumer service lack of knowledge and now they are washing their hands and pocketed our air fare money. I didn't know these two companies were connected (airgorilla and ian), we are persuing with the airline now since tried with the travel agency with BBB and nothing happened. Beware of IAN AND AIRGORILLA!!!