Ian Travel Services / Cancellation of reservation
I made a reservation at the Borghese Art Palace Hotel in Florence for :
- a single room from 22nd Sept. until 25 Sept. at the name of Philippe Buhler
- reservation number at the hotel : [protected]
I tried to cancel the reservation beginning of Sept. because on that period we still are in Sicily. But the hotel confirmed to me that it was effected through Expedia.com but Expedia.com confirmed that the reservation has been made through IAN Travel Services.
EUR 360, - have been debited with ref. IAN Travel Services.
Is it too late to cancel? It has effectively been made throug your agency?
More Ian Travel Services Complaints & Reviews
- Ian Travel Services - Credit card has been debited but did not make any booking with the agency 
- Ian Travel Services - I never booked with IAN Travel 
- Ian Travel Services - false charges
- Ian Travel Services - Unauthorized Charges
- Ian Travel Services - fraudulent debit 
- Ian Travel Services - did not pay hotel 
- Ian Travel Services - unauthoriized amounts
- Ian Travel Services - Unidentifiable charge 
- Ian Travel Services - Rip off - Credit card charged without reserving through IAN Travel Services
- Ian Travel Services - credit card debited without flight