Ian Travel Services / credit card debited without flight

1 Belgium Review updated:

On 13 Mai I booked via Internet a flight for 22nd July 2009 from Stuttgart To Brussels ; stopover in Zurich; Return flight was booked for 7th August 2009 from Brussels to Stuttgart. Credit card number had to be given; e-mail-address as well .

Several days later the Travel services informed me via e-mail that the flights can not be executed.

Nevertheless the amount of 188, 85 Euro was charged on my credit card.
Due to travel absence I could not read the receipt of my credit card comapny in time. The amount was fully charged to me though no service was delivered by IAN Travel Services.

Al

Comments

• Sk
      20th of May, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - Debited my account with no reservations
    IAN Travel Service
    Michigan

I contacted a hotel reservation service listed on a museum website and had no idea that the person on the other end took my reservation through their personal business with IAN Travel Service. When I got to Chicago I had no reservations and my account had been charged.

• Bo
      4th of Aug, 2009

I experienced a similar scenario. I was told that I could cancel up to 72 hours prior without charge. I cancelled 6 days before and was still charged and am getting no assistance from Chase Master Card.

• Ha
      27th of Aug, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - CHARGE WITHOUT ANY RESON
    California
    h_askah@yahoo.com

IAN TRAVEL SERVICES CARGE MY VISA CARD FIVE TIMES, WITH REFUND TWO TIMES, BUT STILL THEY CHARGE $1605.81 SHOULD BE REFUND, AND THEY CHARGE ME ANY WAY, MY NAME IS HAMAD AL-SKAH

• Sh
      29th of Aug, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - Unauthorised charge
    s.hikins
    United Kingdom

£113.96 charges against my credit card- I have never done any business with this organisation so the charge is unauthorised and therefor fraudlent. If this happens to you, see if your credit card legal dept can chase it. August 2009.

• Du
      31st of Aug, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - charging for airfares not booked with them
    England, Cornwall
    United Kingdom

We booked a flight through the British Airways Website. When we checked our bank statement Ian travel services had charged for the fare on the same information we had entered. We have spoken to customer services at British Airways and they did not believe us.

17th of Sep, 2009

IAN TRAVEL SERVICES IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY, , I ALSO WAS VICTIM, THEY NOT REVERSE A TRANSACTION THAT WAS UNREAL...

• Pe
      6th of Oct, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - I did not order or require services but my credit card was charged $403.14 on the 27th of March 2009 by these crooks.
    Czech Republic

Bank statement (Bank of Oklahoma in Tulsa, OK) that I received in April this year shows a withdrawal of $403.14 on March 27, 2009 made by some IAN Travel Services 800-394-1454 TX 052700

• Le
      8th of Dec, 2009
    Ian Travel Services - Debited unauthorised money from account
    Nottingham
    England, East Midlands
    United Kingdom

I thought i was booking a hotel room through Late Rooms.Com but Ian Travel Services copy the website take your bank card details take unauthorised money from your account and you end up broke with no reservation!!

8th of Mar, 2010
    Ian Travel Services - Charged $1,332 for nothing
    IAN Travel Services
    Texas

I have a charge on my credit card for $1332 from IAN Travel Services that I didn't make. I can't reach them by phone. I see that lots of other people have had the same terrible experience with this company. How do they get away with it? They have essentially robbed me of $1332!

• Al
      27th of Jul, 2011

Nevertheless the amount of 188, 85 Euro was charged on my credit card.