IADT / SCAM SCHOOL

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I graduated in 2003, me and my boyfriend went and graduated from that school, by the time we found out it was bad we were almost done and our choice was waste all the money and not even have a paper to show for it or graduate, the money was spent anyways.. my credit is shot, I feel like I will never own anything, my boyfriend is now my fiancé and we will never get out of debt and be able to have a life because of this school.. We were young and they made so many promises and said that we were going to have jobs as soon as we got out of school..
I am looking for people who are in the same position we need to do something about this, they have ruined my life and so many other peoples..
When in school we had to go to the president and ask him to tell his teachers not to give us grades, that we were there to learn not to be given grades..
They need to be stopped...

More IADT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      Jan 21, 2011

There is a group on facebook that is made of people like you. I think its called career education watch.

• Pa
      Feb 22, 2012

I graduated in 06. I just got of the phone with a few lawyers. They informed me that because I graduated over 5 years ago. Their is nothing to can be done. All they can do is write a letter to the corporate office demanding they repay my loans, however I did that by self and got nowhere. Please let me know if you are having anymore success than me. I would love to join in.