i10 / supply of faulty car

1 India Review updated:

DEAR SIR

I have purchased i10 Hyundai in India on 25.01.2008. but there are continuous faults in the car, the power steering has once repaired and than changed. seat belt has also changed, Milo meter has also repaired. there is jerking/shaking problem with car. power steering is still not working properly. i have complaint several times with Indian Hyundai company . they have not replied to any complaints. they are more concern in satisfying dealers ego than solving customers grievances.
I have all the mails details with me.

Further Instead of apologizing for supply of faulty car and inconvenience cause to us, dealer has threatened us to take the delivery of the vehicle other wise he will damage the vehicle and for which he will not be responsible. Further dealer will also charge parking charges @ 200/- per day from us. we have all the mails of dealer also.

MY CAR. EN. NO. G4HG7M018505M
MY. CH. NO. MALAN51BR7M018505M
VEH. NO. RJ 19 CA 7837

I have purchased car from a world class company. and the i10 is the car of the year in India. but due to continuous faults in the car I am not satisfied with this car. kindly take back the car. and refund my money.

I HAVE ALREADY ONCE SAVED BY GOD FROM AN ACCIDENT DUE TO THE FAULT IN THE CAR.

This time I hope I will receive the reply. your Indian partner is totally not interested in replying any our complaints . we have not expected this type of service from a world class car company.

PRIYANKA BHANDARI
G-17 SHASTRI NAGAR
JODHPUR (RAJ)
M.NO. [protected]

Comments

• Ab
      18th of Jun, 2009

Pls check on egoist and Lathargic INDIAN Attitude. Understand Satisfied Customer's vs Harrassed Satisfied Customer's. Service and Marketing is one sector MUL is ahead from you Guys in INDIA.

I called up Shivansh Hyundai in Mandi, HP, INDIA at phone NO. 0091 1905 221151 available on their webiste, only to be hung up by a lady taking my mobile details (from which I was calling) and asking me to wait for their representative to call me back immediately. That next moment has not come in last 30 minutes, in which I could have processed bank loan, If invoice could have been mailed to me.

I plan to buy a Maruti Ritz instead ...

• Ri
      8th of Oct, 2009

@PRIYANKA BHANDARI Maruti follows the ideology of serving the customers better and in a fair way . Your problem is passed on to Maruti team. Need details on your issue.. do drop a mail to ritzbymaruti@gmail.com...