I-works / They sold us a web site for 6,000 dollars!

Our complain is against a company called I-works. there were suppose to teach us how to sell on Ebay. But instead they sold us a web site for 6,000 dollars, that we did,nt want. they really con a couple of new comers. We don't even know how we got started with them. we started with a company called E power and profits for around 10 dollars! then I- works gives us a web site that we can't use.

We had problems ever since. We've always payed our bills, they promise to get our money back, gave us 10 lessons that were worthless. Our Christmas has been destroyed but i'm not going down without a fight! Were both in our 50's all we wanted was to learn how to sell on Ebay.

heidi@stsupportcenter.com
Sincerely,

ph - [protected]
I-works,Inc
25n.100e suite102
st George utah 84770

Steve and Ramona

Comments

• Th
      25th of Sep, 2006

Just had a credit card billed by these people for $5.95, and I never heard of them. No idea what service I'm supposed to have ordered, and no contact information provided so I can call or write. Very annoying.

• Ti
      30th of Apr, 2008

i wanted to get a CD that was supposed to help me find personal grants becuase I was having a little financial troube and I wanted see if i could find something that'll help me get back to school. The cd was alright but then i saw a charge on my credit card for 39.95 on my credit card from a company called Easy grant Sucess. I called the Customer Service number on the info sheet in the CD and it's not the same number on my bank statement but i figured they would be albe to help me anyway. I called the day of the charge and they "processed my refund and it'll take 3-5) I called 10 days later (6 business days later to them) and no refund but i was assured that this was the last day and my refund would be seen at the end of this business day. of course not. the next day I called I spoke with a supervisor and she said someone in higher management would calle me..of course not AND NO REFUND! the following day I spoke with yet another supervisor who said it would now take 7-10 business days and there has been a glitch in their system so i'd have to wait another 7-10 days. WHAT THE HELL? I said to the supervisor, "What kind of business doesn't hand out memos about a glitch that couls affect your customers? How are you supposed to offer good customer service when your representatives have bad information?"...I struck him dumb. I also mentioned the fact that is this is not dealt with in a timely manner I will et a lawyer to sue them for breach of contract..so we'll see what happens

So to all who reads this, DON"T do business with I-works or Raven Media. The services kinda blow and they seemingly bank on the fact that people will not fight for their money...