I-techlive Systems Pvt Ltd. / Fake company

1 C-923,Ramphal Chowk,Dwarka Sector-7,New Delhi, India Review updated:
Phone: 011-45017832

THIS COMPANY IS FAKE COMPANY, THE COMPANY HAVE NO ANY PROJECT.THEY CAN GIVE ONLY BIG BIG TALK.ALL BEST EMPLOYEE LEFT THIS COMPANY DUE TO BAD MANAGEMENT TEAM.ALL FAMILY MEMBER BECOME THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND EMPLOYEE.THEY DON'T HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT SOFTWARE.PLZ NO ANY PROFESSIONAL JOIN THIS COMPANY YOUR SKILL BECOME SCRAP.THE CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW ONLY FOR PUBLICITY. BE ALERT PROFESSIONALS FROM i-Techlive System Pvt Ltd .. !!!

Co
Apr 1, 2014

Comments

• Er
      6th of May, 2014

I-Techlive Systems Pvt. Ltd. is an innovative and professional company that has provided Achievement Technologies with valuable software development services. We are very happy with our decision to use I-Techlive Systems, as their expertise has translated into a distinct competitive advantage for us. Overall, I-Techlive Systems is a great company to work with!"

6th of May, 2014

"I-Techlive Systems is an outstanding software development company that has demonstrated a depth of technical expertise in Windows and Macintosh development. We trust I-Techlive Systems to deliver technical solutions that meet our stringent business needs - and always in a timely and cost-efficient manner. We look forward to working with I-Techlive Systems on future projects."

6th of May, 2014

"The technical and management people at I-Techlive Systems delivered a high quality solution on time and on budget. They are easy to work with and consistently kept us informed of the project status. I-Techlive Systems shows a great commitment to customer satisfaction and it is a pleasure to work with them."

• Ro
      2nd of Jul, 2014

FAKE COMPANY! PHONY WEBSITE, FAKE COMMENTS, ETC.

Don't let them rip you off.

• Ka
      25th of Mar, 2016

Yes it is fake company. Still i have bounced checks made by them. They should open a general store with all family members rather running this fake company.

They did not paid my full salary rs 27000 and rs 29000 my colleague vivek kumar (ivivek.[protected]@gmail.Com)

and rs 8000 for our chai wala. :D

• Ku
      20th of May, 2016

Hello Kartik, thank you this comment posting regarding itechlivesystem, nice post, but please remove my email address from your comment, it is effected on my work i am facing problem, please alter your comment and remove my email address from your comment. thank you

• Resolved.