I Satellite / Dish Network / Excessive billing not agreed to

1 P.O. Box 708246Sandy, UT, United States
Phone: 866-990-1721

When I moved from LA to MO I called and cancelled my service with Dish Network. They told me no problem and understood that I could not continue their service in the apartment building I was moving into. They told me there wasn''t going to be any cancellation fee and I thanked them. I also returned the boxes as per their direction. Then a couple months later this Thinline collection called saying that they contract with Dish Network was really with them and that the contract I signed doesn't allow me to close the account without a fee. I asked them to send a copy to me many times but never received one. I sent a letter requesting the same and never received one. I didn't make a contract with anyone but Dish Network or at least that is what I was told. I never heard of this Thinline Collections and when I called Dish Network they said they don't have any info on Thinline. Thinline says I signed a contract with I Satellite and I never was told this. They came to my home and represented themselves as Dish Network not I satellite. I Satellite has a F rating with the Better Business Bureau and it is no wonder. I am filing a complaint with the BBB also and a dispute withe the credit bureaus.

LaVergne Nauseda