I have no idea what they are selling did not receive anything / networkagenda.com & clickmoney.com

1 PO BOX 33134Santa Fe, NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 505- 995-9963

These two companies, Networkagenda.com & Clickmoney.com have taken money from my account without autorization & I have not been able to reach either of them. Networkagenda does not give a way to contact them on my statement or online, however, Clickmoney does give a phone # [protected] on my account but they never answer their phone.

Comments

ATTACHED!THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AS SOON AS
    POSSIBLE!!! NOW I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CARD AND REQUEST A NEW
    CARD FROM MY BANK!
    R/S CHRIS STATHOPOULOS
    P.S. I OBTAINED THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THESE THIEVES BUT NO ONE ANSWERS!
    STATE OF NEVADA SHOULD CHECK ON THESE CROOKS!

• Er
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Same thing happened to me too. I was looking at my check card transactions and saw a charge for $1.14 from CLICKMONEY8004544891 LAS VEGAS NV. No idea what it is. I reported it as a fraudulent charge to my bank.

• Ds
      4th of Aug, 2009

Ive had an unauthorized amount withdrawn from my account as well.Unable to contact them.

• Wo
      7th of Aug, 2009

HELLO
    CAN ANY BODY HELP ME HERE WITH 2 HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
    WITH THESE BAD PEOPLE I WISH THEY WIILL ROT IN HELL AND REALLY BURN UP ALLL

• Ob
      11th of Aug, 2009

I know how you can access the email that would have been sent from the premier company behind this subscription (which altogether includes 3 different websites that are automatically subscribed on your behalf - although 1 of them costs $59.95 monthly while the other 2 costs much less).

They are all linked to the website about the Google Profit House (https://www.orderconformation.com/offer/googleprofithouse/aoffer/cart.aspx - this one is linked from the following webpage later here)/Google Money Master (http://www.world-job-news.com/finance/au/?t202id=89666&t202kw=burger1.jpg). Obviously you should have remembered that you may have ordered from this company, if not then somebody that you know may have used your credit card to subscribe to this company. Read the terms & conditions and other pages, including the customer service phone number (probably the same one as shown in your credit card statement) from the little text links at the bottom of that Profit House page. The terms page specifically says at the top that this is a 5-day trial and then it would revert to the normal monthly sub costs.

OK, back to finding the email that they'd send you, go to the email address that you use to subscribe to this service then search for the term "Google Profits". That email should have the heading: "Thank you for ordering Google Profits". Surprisingly I've found no other email from this company since then, but THAT email includes the details of the 3 different websites, your username details, and the monthly subscription costs, but they probably complement each other in terms of the kinds of services that they would provide.

Hope this all helps you.

• Ay
      21st of Aug, 2009

Well, I am one of the victim for this scam as well... Clickmoney is taken money from my account as well as office agenda. It is hard for me to contact them by phone as it will cost me fortune as well... long distance call and only computerize thing will answer... it is annoying.

• Ti
      21st of Aug, 2009

Call their number. I called them and will refund the amount they charged from my credit card. I just emailed network agenda now because they only operate 9-5 Monday to Friday. Clearly, they are a SCAM. Even though it says on their terms and conditions, they should have notified us that they are about to CHARGE membership fee from us after the trial period. If it was their best interest to inform their clients about this, they should have reiterated this clause in the confirmation/thank you email that they send after ordering their google for profits product. Below is their confirmation email. NOWHERE in that email made mention about

1. You are subscribed after the trial period ends
    2. You need to call to cancel your account

AGAIN, if they are not deceiving us, they will

1. Reiterate those conditions in the email
    2. They will notify their clients that they are about to charge us

Do anyone of you know of any site or watchdog in the US where we can report these scammers? Clearly they are not after the best interest of their clients.

Make Money With Google Software Download

Password: R7882593
    Membership access is $7.95 per month should you choose to continue

Network Agenda Membership Page - 21 Day Trial
    Member Login: http://www.networkagenda.com/
    Click here to access your free trial
    Membership access is $9.95 per month should you choose to continue

For billing information or any other questions regarding your order, have your order number ready and
    contact customer service at 1-888-216-4952 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Thanks again for your order, Jason.
    We sincerely wish you well in your endeavors!
    Remember, your trial periods begin 07/13/2009!

Billing Information