I Go Mogul / Liars

United States, Arizona Review updated:
I Go Mogul
this company sucks the hell out of me. if this is what they do for a living; making money from lying and promises unkept, then they need to get a life. cus the emplyees and company isnt all but a fake. they cant do anything better with their life than scamming people. i think that if they stuck to their actual promises, they would make better money than they do now. they are all a bunch of liars!! i hate them..

A  10th of Jun, 2009 by
This time last year I was contacted by Vinny, an account manager for Igomogul. I listened to him explain his company and how you can get your own website. He went over the different types of websites and prices. I told him I could not afford the expensive ones, only the $200.00 one due to having had two brain surgeries. I was still paying a lot of medical bills. He said he understood, but sure gave me the run around and tried his best to up-sale me. He then explained that afterwards, I would be able to make money with the company, not only from my website, but writing articles and eventually reviews on other websites. I liked the idea because I am a freelance writer.
I paid the money, got my very basic site, and started writing my articles. After ten completed articles with Writezilla, I began my review writing with Postzilla. I loved it. It was nice to make a little extra money to help pay some bills, especially since with my medical condition I cannot go back to work outside the home. I gradually made my way up with writing articles, going from two at a time, to three, four, and was just recently at ten. I was also writing a lot of reviews. I was making a nice little bit of money to help out.
About November last year, I suddenly lost the ability to write reviews for Postzilla. I called Vinny and he explained that Postzilla had been taken away from me due to needing to spend more money and upgrade my website. He wanted at the minimum, $1200.00 or more. I said I couldn’t do it. And because I couldn’t do it, he would not reinstate my Postzilla. I was upset, but knew I still had Writezilla, my articles. Well, that too has now come to an end. Just a week or so ago, I noticed the editors were taking their time getting my articles reviewed. Then the writing opportunities for choosing articles to write slowed down. Then, my open opportunities went from ten open articles to just two….the amount I started with a year ago. All because I wouldn’t upgrade my website and dump more money into it. I called Igomogul again, and all they did was harass me for more money. They tried playing the “God” card acting like they are all a bunch of Christians, quoting Bible verses to me. I was disgusted, being a real Christian myself. Then, to add insult to injury, they acted as though all the money I made with them this past year (only $4, 000.00), was handed to me by them. I earned every stinking dime I made with them writing those articles. I took real offense to that!
Igomogul changed their contract on me. They lied to me to get me in the door, then tried to up-sale me, or cut me off. Websites do not cost as much as they want to charge. My nephew had a website developed for $200.00 just a month ago, and it is amazing…check it out… www.themandial.com. $200.00!
There is a website… demandstudios.com that does not charge any fee to get on and write articles for them. Nothing to pay, no contracts and you can make up to $15.00 an article. Igomogul should be shut down. They are sneaky, underhanded, and lie. They do unfair business. Their business practices are shady to say the least!
A  29th of Jun, 2009 by
File a complaint against igomogul with the following state and federal agencies.
Arizona Better Business Bureau