I DRIVE SAFELY - Arizona Defensive Driving / Horrible Customer Service

1 294 La Moree Road , San Marcos, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (760) 744-3070

This company and others like it are a ripoff. They make it impossible to complete the test, so you have to enroll into a class room in the long run. First of all the test consist of topics not related to driving at all. You learn about trivia you never cared about before. Call center phone reps like Nina are useless and a waste of minimum wage. If you ask for a manager you get Rachael who is queen airhead and now you understand where these come from. These companies are just rip offs, save you money and take the class.

Comments

• Fo
      28th of Sep, 2008

And they required a security check by a third party, which asked silly questions, makes myself unable answer correctly. So you eventually have to go to a notarization office to do the final test, waste extra money and time.

Worst company I've ever seen

1st of May, 2009

This company is horrible. They told me that the documents I faxed them were incomplete, but only shared this with me when I called to follow up after not hearing from them for several days- by then it was less than 7 days before my court date and they refused to enroll me. The documents I faxed WERE complete, and I believe that they dropped the ball and were making excuses. I am now in a situation where I will have points on my license and have to pay extremely high court fees.

• Ta
      12th of May, 2009

One company does not represent thye entire industry. There are many schools that follow the rules set forth by their respective sates and offer an alternative for individuals who live too far from a brick and mortar school, or prefer the comfort and convenience of their own home. You are typical of the mentality that pervades the U.S., B-L-A-M-E- someone else.
    How about taking responsibilty for not doing minimum investigation before you pay? You sound like a whack job.

• Th
      11th of Jun, 2009

Actually, the person complained was the same irresponisble person that was speeding to work, smoking a cigarette, and drinking her Starbucks in all hands while talking on her cell phone. She is obviously irresponsible and is why she is in her situation. Had she simply read the course and understood what she was doing vs flipping through the pages while smoking her crack, she would have passed. The pass rate for online courses is 98.25 % - obviously she is the remaining few that can't seem to accept any responsiblity for life and blames others when she catches her fingers in the door when she closes it, while holding her baby and cigarette in each hand.

• Un
      23rd of Jun, 2009

The logic the person uses to defend the company sounds really unprofessional. This was enough alone to not sign up.

18th of Sep, 2009

I passed their trivia test, and have been waiting for 3 weeks for the certificate. Where are they mailing it from, Mars???
    I've been on hold on their 800 line for 20 minutes and counting.
    They had no trouble accepting my payment; took less than a minute.
    Needless to say, I don't recommend this company.

• Sg
      16th of Oct, 2009

First, it is a ridiculous amount of work. Your better sitting in a class for 6 hours then do this since it has taken me multiple weekends and I'm not done yet! However, that is not even the worst part. I was finishing up another horrible chapter and was prompted to put in my password. When I was typing my password nothing was coming up on the screen and, because of an obvious website malfunction, had a failure on my record (you can only get 2 and then you have to start it all over!). When I called to have it reversed, I was told it was not the website but my computer, which I have been using all along and NEVER had a problem with it at all! They refused to do anything for me and told me to blame the DMV! Wished I was sitting in a class right now!

• Mi
      29th of Oct, 2009

Its a lot worse than ya'll think, I bought just the drivers test and the test had numerous dupe questions and NO GRAPHICS!!! When I complained they told me the questions were generalized, not for my state (WA) and the graphics were no big deal

I should checked here first...

jeez

• Ti
      11th of Jul, 2011

I googled for a traffic school and found them for Florida Driver Improvement Course, with a money back guarantee, $8.50 course which sounded too good to be true. I gave my CC information and then get told that my CC was successfully charged $16.45. I contacted them about being overcharged and they responded that the state of florida requires them to charge documentation fees. I went down to my local DMV and asked them if this was true which they indicated there is no such thing. They also said that they don't recommend any particular company to take the Driver Improvement Course since there are alot of them and some are questionable companies. Well, I found one and its called NDSS, I Drive Safely, IDSS, or whatever they changed their names to. This company now operates out of California and will scam you out of your money. Money back guarantee? Buried in details on other pages state that to get your money back you have to pay a $8.00 processing fee. LOL! Tell me this is not a scam.

STAY AWAY FROM NDSS, I Drive Safely, IDSS OR WHATEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES!!!

• Bu
      11th of Apr, 2014

I paid for the online drivers education course but never received my certificate in the mail. I have called twice in over a month & they say they mailed it. I asked could they send it certified mail because something was happening to it between there & here, they said I would have to pay $20 for FedEx to deliver it.

• Al
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Idrivesafely.com - Terrible Site

Their authentication system failed and they required me to retake the entire course because THEIR SYSTEM failed! Stay away - really awful site - ridiculous waste of time.