I Do Bouquets / Ordered and payed for items but I haven't received anything.

1 315 Main StreetRoanoke, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3348637800

Around the end of September I ordered bouquets, corsages, and some other items for me and my wedding party. I did receive my first order and was initially satisfied. Around the beginning of October I decided to return one of the bouquets and ordered another. The website says that items can take up to 4 weeks to deliver (which was true of the first order). Shortly after 4 weeks had passed, without receiving my item or getting a refund for the item returned, I gave this company the benefit of the doubt because my first order was successful. At the end of the 5th week I began to worry a little. I e-mailed them at least 3 times and called (many times) as the website suggests and got no response at all. I decided to contact Pay Pal and they said they could not help me through their dispute resolution center because it had been more than 45 days since my purchase. I never got a refund for the item I returned and never received the other item I ordered but they made sure they received my payment. I decided to call the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint. To say I'm angry and frustrated is an understatement. What's even more upsetting is that they have the audacity to still have their website up and running stating their prices have gone up as of January !st.

Comments

• Dm
      28th of Mar, 2009

The exact same thing just happened to me. I just got done reporting them to the bbb. They have been reported 38 times. I ordered 23 flowers from them on 2-15-09 and have never received them. 281 dollars worth of flowers and every time I c alled to check the status I was told "The will ship on Friday". I have called 3 times before I decided enough was enough and I had just been ripped off.5790a

• Ca
      3rd of Dec, 2009

They did it again. I ordered $197 of flowers for my daughters wedding over 1 month ago. The wedding is in 2 weeks and still no flowers. I have never talked to anyone. They will not answer their phone. Isn't this stealing? Why are they not getting in trouble for taking customers money and not coming through with the orders?

• Ad
      4th of Aug, 2010

WOW and im number three! I ordered my three bouts and my bouquet from this site and still have yet to see anything.. I have not got her to answer the phone nor respond to my emails! This lady has pissed me off! Taking advantage of people when it is suppose to be their special day! How come someone do something like that to people! She is ignorant and karma will bit her in the butt.

• Mo
      27th of Jan, 2011

I know this shop personaly and the owner. And if you only knew the condition of this shop and the filthy conditions that your flowers are made. If your lucky your flowers did not get stepped on while scattered on the floor. Smoking while doing your flowers. I can't believe she is still open after all these years. But, her online orders do help to keep her doors open.