I-D-X.net / fake id scam

This website is a complete scam. Do not send money to dubai or to david ducombe! Its all #, they will send you nothing. Looks very professional but they have owned many id sites that have been shut down. Also underground review is # and works for them.

Yo

Comments

• Vi
      2nd of Sep, 2008

It's a legit site. My friend ordered from them and got his card.
    And I will order soon too.

• Ji
      4th of Sep, 2008

I sent a wad of cash to them international priority and haven't heard a peep from them.

• Ho
      9th of Sep, 2008

i ordered through i-d-x.net and i recieved my id in a week and a half...i dont know what happened to yours, but i got mine!

• Ba
      9th of Sep, 2008

They are a complete scam. They have had three sites my friend ordered from there first one and never got hers. so i thought i'd get one from a different site fakeidsfast.com and surprisingly its the same site. I ordered from them and since not a word, funny also because fakeidsfast.com doesn't exist anymore funnier because i-d-x.net is the same exact site word for word same person you send your money to and everything. Those underground reviews are so complete ###. David ducombe complete scammer. Don't buy from them if you want to save yourself money, a good chunk of money.

• Pa
      9th of Sep, 2008

Trying to purchase a fake id.. this site seemed the most legit but im worried after reading a few of these reviews.. can someone please give me real feed back about these guys before i send them ninety five dollars of my money. Preferably someone who sent them money and got something legitimate in return.

-Paul

• Ar
      10th of Sep, 2008

ordered 2 IDs they were quick to respond at the outset but as soon as they got the cash Adios amigos, no product recieved or emails back Chalk this one up to experience, completre rip off

10th of Sep, 2008

thank god i've just seen this.
    me and a friend submitted our form today and planned on sending the money tomorrow... not anymore.

• Mi
      11th of Sep, 2008

I just sent my money, because everyone has something to say about every site good or bad, you have to really make the juegement call yourself. Someone may have gotten their id and I was told that some companies hire people to put good and bad about each other. I felt ok with this is becasue since this is illegal, sending money to Canada and Uk, which work with the U.S is very risky. Sending money to Dubai and other foreign countries you may have a better chance. But again its all by trail and error! Keep in touch I will let you know when I get mine.

• Vi
      12th of Sep, 2008

I ordered mine, I agree with Michael, you just got to find out for yourself. I hope I get mine and it works out. If Not I will make sure EVERYONE knows and I will make it my personal mission to rain hell down upon him.

• Je
      13th of Sep, 2008

I sent off money, it's been 8 days with no contact. RIP OFF - DO NOT SEND MONEY
    Here is more contact info on the ### below, give'm hell!!

• Le
      14th of Sep, 2008

i-d-x.net IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! I ORDERED MY FAKE ID THEY RESPONDED QUICK TO THE FIRST COUPLE STEPS I SENT OUT MY MONEY ORDER OF 140.00 INCLUDING THE FASTER SHIPPING CHARGES ON AUGUST 24RD IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 14TH I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE WORD FROM THEM. I HAVE SENT THEM VARIOUS EMAILS ASKING THEM TO PLEASE RESPOND AND THEY HAVE NOT ONCE RESPONDED. THEIR SITE SHOWS MANY IDS FROM ALL DIFFERENT STATES, BUT IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR SO CALLED "EXAMPLES" THE PICTURES ARE OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NEED FAKE IDS. THE PICTURES ARE OF 35-50 YEAR OLD MEN AND WOMEN. DO NOT BUY FROM IDX!!!

16th of Sep, 2008

I'm really glad I checked out this message board, I was about to make an order. Does anyone know of any sites that are legit though?

17th of Sep, 2008

i-d-x.net just opened a new site called i-d-0-l.net. they have not emailed me at all. they took the money and ran and now have opened the same exact website with a different name. do not purchase anything from them or send money to david ducombe in dubai.

18th of Sep, 2008

I found myself here because i too was scammed and was looking for a way to get the word out on these people. I was shocked to see so many people with similar problems. i-dx.net is indeed the same as i-d-o.net and they are indeed scammers. Those of you contemplating whether or not to take a chance, You can look smarter than the rest of us idiots who gave up $130.00 for nothing. Good luck.

• Ry
      18th of Sep, 2008

What about this Tyler guy who claims he makes the real novelty ids. Anyone knows?

• He

FAKE>>>FAKE>>>FAKE, I'm out $135.00
    DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!
    RIP OFF>>>>RIP OFF
    ### OFF TYLER...Give us names of people who got I.Ds
    You ### Face Tyler the lier

21st of Sep, 2008

for those people who are still tempted to send their money because by chance they actually get an ID... well you all are idiots. i too am out 135 beans. it wasn't an accident that a mr. david duncombe financially rapes minors just trying to score some booze. unfortunately I wish i had donated my beans to a hug the trees charity... at least i would have felt good about myself. hopefully duncome has stock in Lehman brothers or AIG. that would make for some nice karma.

advice for the idiots... don't send your money to ANY id website... because then you will be writing on this wall.

i just really don't understand how duncome sleeps at night... he mus not give a F UCK about anything.

21st of Sep, 2008

I work at a resteraunt and we have a government issued "fake id" book that we use to compare id's we think are fake with what they should look like if they're real. Now, all the pictures of id's that are on i-d-x.net are the SAME pictures as the one in this book. I sent my money 2 weeks ago, no reply, my guess is a scam, oh well, i don't care, just a heads up to everyone, don't send money.

23rd of Sep, 2008

i feel incredibly dumb for falling for this, if that is in fact what happened i can still hope by some miracle to hear back from them. I wish there was something we could trust out there. If the drinking age was just what it should be and 18 like the European countries we wouldn't have to deal with this

23rd of Sep, 2008

This site is a scam. I sent them $135 by global express mail and the delivery was verified, so I know the cash wasn't seized by customs. they were supposed to have responded within two days and it has been almost a week. I know people who got excellent ids from that site so I didn't feel bad sending money. just tell all your friends that this guy is a scam. go to toronto, there's a place that makes your id right in front of you for 50 bucks. that's what I should have done, but I got impatient.